Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

i've recently been looking to expand my posting horizons, looking for some sub forums with a bit of humour and friendship. how would you rate General Bull poo poo on a scale from "okay" to "a pretty cool place"? i would like to leave some posts/threads here, on occasion, if it's cool with everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
frog

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

hello lowtax

hellotax

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
yeah its okay!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
font sucks posters suck rules suck

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
ignore the garbage dick haters, GBS is A-OK

folf is frog golf

Akarshi
Apr 23, 2011

I read this as 'GBS: a good place for smooching?' and I came here to smooch my fellow goons but I guess not. Anyways yea it's alright

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

why is the font

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Akarshi posted:

I read this as 'GBS: a good place for smooching?' and I came here to smooch my fellow goons but I guess not. Anyways yea it's alright

id smooch you in a friendly way, if that's okay by you

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

smoobles posted:

id smooch you in a friendly way, if that's okay by you

oh smoobles

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

not for your posting op

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I completely redact my previous statement, GBS is a great place to post to post,

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It's a good place to just hang out, talk about anime and enjoy the occasional handjob

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
smoobles as king of posting i now pronounce u man and wife and i also pronounce u PRINCE of posting

smoobles pls use ur power responsily

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

No, I change my mind again.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
smoobles if your a girl your princess of posting instead (type: disney princess)

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

please don't gender label me

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

smoobles posted:

please don't gender label me

please label yourself so I know whether to express inclusion or disdain

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Gbs is ok. A few years ago I'd have been probated for a few months for not capitalizing all of gbs probably; so maybe it's just comparatively ok.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Non denominational non gendered kind and gentle monarch

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Its the only place to post

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lowtax posted:

oh smoobles

Looks like lowtax just got smoobled...

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Wow i just got the most amazing custom title (for a non gbs post)

That would never happen here, people here just wanna chill man

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Looks like lowtax just got smoobled...

:siren::gizz::smoobles::siren:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
smooble if u ever start youre own social network u could call it smooble+

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
folf is frog golf

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Lowtax posted:

folf is frog golf

Frogs playing golf? Frogs as golf clubs? Frogs as golf balls?

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Golf. But frogs watch it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Uh..

Frolf
To engage in the act of felching, but instead of using oral suction to induce ejection from the vagina or anus, the frolfer uses a hard gutpunch or Heimlich-type maneuver to induce violent, eruptive ejection of said fluid(s) into the waiting mouth.

Or a portmanteau for "frisbee" and "golf"
Sharky loved the taste of fresh santorum but was too high to make his mouth work, so he frolfed Mr. Myers's rear end in a top hat after cumming.

:cripes:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Luvcow posted:

Uh..

Frolf
To engage in the act of felching, but instead of using oral suction to induce ejection from the vagina or anus, the frolfer uses a hard gutpunch or Heimlich-type maneuver to induce violent, eruptive ejection of said fluid(s) into the waiting mouth.

Or a portmanteau for "frisbee" and "golf"
Sharky loved the taste of fresh santorum but was too high to make his mouth work, so he frolfed Mr. Myers's rear end in a top hat after cumming.

:cripes:

folf is frog golf

folf is not frolf

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
well it is a decent alternative to reddit

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

well it is a decent alternative to reddit

i guess

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
its deec, if yo/ like posting

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Lowtax is spending time with his family for thanksgiving, the members of SA.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Also :frolf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Oh poo poo.... :frolf: :ohdear: