Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
I hate surface, I hate Lexus, I hate target, I hate..........

gently caress TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
My favorite is the lady telling her neighbor she saved hundreds on Black Friday.
The neighbor then casually obliterates the lady's self worth by saying "Oh yeah? Well I saved thousands."

Then points to the new SUV in her driveway.

NEIGHBOR WINS

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
modern commercials are generally pretty obnoxious. dunkin donuts had some good ones in the '80s and '90s though.

http://youtu.be/83mJQXiG8Bw

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The only time I'm ever exposed to commercials is when I'm watching some sort of sporting event and when they come on I'm noodling on my phone so damned fast the commercials could hardly be said to have existed at all

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
Who the gently caress watches TV. I don't even have a TV in my house.

I am so cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
its not really xmas related but i hope that rear end in a top hat in all the comcast business class commercials gets colon cancer and dies slowly.

• Locked thread