Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

It sucks how nothing releases anymore, it's always in alpha or beta because why not companies make the same amount of money

gamers have been cucked...

norelease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

then, turning to the bride's child (from another father)

ahahaha typical beta

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Beta males rejoice! Love is possible.

I just got back from watching a beta man marry a beautiful bride. It was a lovely ceremony. His new bride is very attractive, so let's dispel the rumors that betas can only get total hambeasts in the sack. The best part was when the groom pronounced his love for the bride and then, turning to the bride's child (from another father), told the child that he would love and care for it as if he were the actual father.

Beautiful.

cucked

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

logical phalluses posted:

i contain multitudes of aids dicks in my rear end.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Plafop posted:

Why is it a dumb thing to say that women are attracted to good looking confident athletic men?
Is that all it takes to be an alpha dude?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ArbitraryC posted:

Is that all it takes to be an alpha dude?

basically

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Ekster posted:

it's also funny to note that the alpha is just as reliant, if not more so, on his 'betas' as the other way around for survival in a lot of cases, not to mention that a group with only alphas or betas is impossible to function

one tends to lead the other tends to follow, there is nothing better or worse about it, just like an officer in the military is not 'better' than the soldiers under him, he simply leads because someone has to

Society demands everyone step up and be the leader instead of one of the 'sheep'. To be the big loud mouthed extrovert that calls the shots.

I wanna see what the world would be like if every individual tried to be like that :allears:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Wicker Man posted:

Society demands everyone step up and be the leader instead of one of the 'sheep'. To be the big loud mouthed extrovert that calls the shots.

I wanna see what the world would be like if every individual tried to be like that :allears:

look at russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I always thought the term had more to do with personality

• Locked thread