Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Post the things that STEAM users would say if they actually got away from their 10,000 dollar gaming PCs.

For example, A STEAM user's reaction to walking into Walmart and seeing something that he/she already owns:

DOTArd posted:

OMG STOP SHOWING ME THINGS THAT I ALREADY OWN! YOU'RE SPAMMING MY STOREFRONT!!!!

Or how about whenever something that they bought goes on sale:

Fordon Gayman posted:

I JUST BOUGHT THAT TWO MONTHS AGO AND NOW IT'S ON SALE! WTF I WANT A REFUND!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
that's implying someone can knock down the wall and rent a flatbed truck to take em to walmart

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
My PC isn't great, but I got X-Com:Enemy Within really cheap, so Steam is fine by me. So I would say: "Boy, this activity is fun but also so is X-Com."

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

this thread is really ribbing steam users where it hurts, haha. sometimets the funniest things are the truest.

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
I spent $100 at your store. Where are my sale trading cards?!?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

girls!! :wth:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the current game digital distribution services fulfilled the prophecy of reasonably priced games
pretty sure i can rent a blu ray for a dollar now too

not bad

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what the gently caress why would you be so mean to gamers op

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

OMG I JUST FELL FOR A REALLY OBVIOUS SCAM BECAUSE I'M A SUPER AUTISTIC MORON!!!!

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Let off some steam Bennet haha

Tree Limbz
Dec 8, 2004

I am not a fucking hippie, god damnit.
i saved a lot of money on games but i probably won't play them all because i bought a lot of games because they are so chep during sales. oh look the weather is nice today. - a steam user

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
h-hi gamestop employee i would like to buy six $20 steam cards please

Mulli posted:

lol

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
With my backlog it would be totally unreasonable to got outside in the next 36 months. Faulty premise.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

you can buy computer games there i heard

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
savage

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

we are a savage nation

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Sweet Tea posted:

you can buy computer games there i heard

If by "there" you mean anywhere, then yes. Otherwise, you're malinformed.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Mulli posted:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Maneck posted:

If by "there" you mean anywhere, then yes. Otherwise, you're malinformed.

i meant on steam so maybe i'm right?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

they might do something hilarious like walk into a glass door or fall in an open manhole

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
they brag to others about how they're members of the Master Race and are confused when they are not greeted positively

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Is steam like the goon version of grindr?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i challenge strangers to video game matches. semper fidelis

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQFYceNZS8

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Lowtax posted:

they brag to others about how they're members of the Master Race and are confused when they are not greeted positively

yeah pretty much

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3684841&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post438347313

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

this thread is worthless without pics

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

How long have you been bullied about STEAM users, op? Have you gone to your parents about it? They won't judge you :)

Lowtax posted:

Also, this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
hi davesplitter i remember you as a consistently bad thread poster for some reason :confused:

• Locked thread