Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
We all got them. Some hate obama, bush or whatever politician. Some are so ignorant of your interests like esports and pokemon. Some also dont get popular, common things like Football or history.

My father in law is the classic 80s National Lampoon dad. Makes a big yell whenever a play is made during a football game. Even if its a team he doesnt follow or like. To be fair, he doesnt even watch the games regulary, its just what you do on Thanksgiving.

Another odd thing he does is ask questions he already knows the answer to, but the questions arent that deep or insightful. Like asks why The Village has to have so much drama? Why did the retard kid kill that one guy. Also asks his daughter, my wife, who has gone to school for 8 years and been working for a year as an optometrist, what she is doing for work.

He also thinks all black men with a gap in their front teeth are Donavan McNabb.

Im not sure, but he might be going senile at 64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

My father in law thinks he is a stock market wizard and regularly loses all of his money to investments (loses five figures annually). Essentially he's a gambling addict but my wife gets mad when I say that because the stock market isn't gambling, apparently.

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
My brother in law is p cool but he needs to give back my TV. I was an idiot for letting him borrow it.

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

We all got them. Some hate obama, bush or whatever politician. Some are so ignorant of your interests like esports and pokemon. Some also dont get popular, common things like Football or history.

My father in law is the classic 80s National Lampoon dad. Makes a big yell whenever a play is made during a football game. Even if its a team he doesnt follow or like. To be fair, he doesnt even watch the games regulary, its just what you do on Thanksgiving.

Another odd thing he does is ask questions he already knows the answer to, but the questions arent that deep or insightful. Like asks why The Village has to have so much drama? Why did the retard kid kill that one guy. Also asks his daughter, my wife, who has gone to school for 8 years and been working for a year as an optometrist, what she is doing for work.

He also thinks all black men with a gap in their front teeth are Donavan McNabb.

Im not sure, but he might be going senile at 64.

fatty fatty bum bum how is it being such a blob fatty

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

my brother in law drinks soylent

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i have no in-laws because i am married to justice, op *swishes cape and runs away across the rooftops*

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I read the thread title as "post about your dumb laws". Now I'm disappointed....

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
m y cousin got preggers, and she just talks about how it has to be raised in a genderless european style. Her words, i don't know what it means but she bought pink things for a boy baby.

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

My Aunt posted:

I went to an Earth Wind and Fire concert once and I didn't expect all the black people.

Wheeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

well it wasn't rap or motown what did you expect her to think

• Locked thread