Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

remember how goons in bad old gbs cried about how problematic it was to ridicule discusting fatties with thet asses hanging out (ie them). i wonder if this guy still banned for life from wizard poker lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
one time i scratched my belly and found their was a strange hardened wax like substance that had spilled out from my belly button

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

afeelgoodpoop posted:

one time i scratched my belly and found their was a strange hardened wax like substance that had spilled out from my belly button

i belive u

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm really glad that I was too stupid and inattentive to learn how to play Magic and Pokemon when I was a kid, it saved me from being like these losers

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

id play wizard poker

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

I'm really glad that I was too stupid and inattentive to learn how to play Magic and Pokemon when I was a kid, it saved me from being like these losers
hmm this doesnt make sense... if you learned magic you could be a fat goon but also cast a ray of magic horniness radiation on whoever you want??

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Lol

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i remember him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005