Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
cum (will revise with running dickalien when i find the .gif)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Wasn't he also a pedophile who ragequit art school because atheism, or am I getting my lovely self-important GBS superstars mixed up

No that was the lego robot comics guy. Remember that reeses puff cereal meme? Same dude. He was that pedo who got kicked out of art school cuz he found sitting behind a jesus worshipper unbearable.

I don't know if sigvatr could be described as a pedopile. Way more things wrong with that dude that childfucking would be a defining issue

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Wasn't he also a pedophile who ragequit art school because atheism, or am I getting my lovely self-important GBS superstars mixed up

Trying to remember GBS superstars is like trying to remember the "who's who" of the Nuremberg Trials.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Spanish Manlove posted:

The best person to give you the details would be Abe, peace be upon his mortal soul, as he owned goatse.asia which is where people were being tricked into visiting via fake news links on twitter during the arab spring, and he said something like that the site got 2 million unique IP addresses visiting there in a week.

What happened to Abe anyway? Is he still here? Banned? Dead?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Count Freebasie posted:

Got tired of modding GBS. Can't say I blame him.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
who the hell would want to mod this terrible terrible place full of funny posters

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Friendly Tumour posted:

who the hell would want to mod this terrible terrible place full of funny posters

a sadist with kinks, duh

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Friendly Tumour posted:

me, I want to mod GBS

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lowtax posted:

me, I want to mod GBS

may your reign be long and terrifying

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
Lemon Demon - The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

Nog
May 15, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

:bigtran::hf::iamafag:

Heck yeah buddy!

If there's interest in the idea, I can contact OxFam to see if they'd be willing to let us "sponsor" a village. It'd be like the Goon Island/Aircraft Carrier/Moonbase/whatever ideas, except it would actually happen and it would change a lot of people's lives for the better.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Mogomra posted:

Lemon Demon - The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

that guy works on a disney channel cartoon with the Strong Bad guys now

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

...of SCIENCE! posted:

that guy works on a disney channel cartoon with the Strong Bad guys now

lol

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
The most constant thing in Something Awful fame is that nearly everyone who becomes famous elsewhere either does it right after being banned here or just disappears as soon as fame approaches.

THEY ARE USING US

I promise that when my career takes off doing whatever it is I do that I will never forget MY ROOTS

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

MrWilderheap posted:

Remember when goons got a pizza delivered to Joe Biden's house during the 08 campaign that was pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslznyWG3UE
oh man, Joe got owned so hard

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
What about when that second life millionaire gave a virtual conference and goons made it so giant dicks started flying everywhere.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Count Freebasie posted:

bullied a 13 year old kid on twitter and then ran away when people made fun of him for it

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012
this guy owned

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Nog posted:

If there's interest in the idea, I can contact OxFam to see if they'd be willing to let us "sponsor" a village. It'd be like the Goon Island/Aircraft Carrier/Moonbase/whatever ideas, except it would actually happen and it would change a lot of people's lives for the better.

If donations were run through something I recognized/trusted, I'd probably throw in $20.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
South Park mentioned Let's Plays this week, obviously sending thousands to Wikipedia to learn it was a term invented here. VICTORY

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Real answer: Those pre-teen girls who stabbed that other pre-teen girl because of Slenderman

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

thank god, I've always wanted to run a site that's relevant so I could be popular on the internet

did it work

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Where is the original get-out frog thread? That was amazing.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
There was the poster that was attacked by Libyans for trolling them too hard in Eve Online.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MizPiz posted:

There was the poster that was attacked by Libyans for trolling them too hard in Eve Online.

There was a poster who died on Libya's border

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

wasn't lowtax supposed to go on CNN or FOX or something to talk about slenderman.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

i organized the benghazi attack because vilerat was griefing me in EVE online

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Phlegmish posted:

i organized the benghazi attack because vilerat was griefing me in EVE online

Mods/FBI?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

/pol/ just got replaced by the Cuck meme, GBS creates more comedy gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lowtax should offer forum account gift certs in a Humble Bundle deal. That can only end hilariously.

• Locked thread