Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Majority rule doesn't work in an insane asylum. You can attempt to extrapolate that into some sort of political snide remark regarding current issues if you want maybe even add a :smug:. you will look smart saying that

hopefully that makes you think.

Post other thoughts of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why do my fingers on one hand smell like fish and on the other not???

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
its not that all women are bad drivers, its just that all bad drivers are women

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've worn the same pair of underpants for two days now.
This isn't good.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
im worried about having pizza for dinner 2 days in a row but one was deep dish so i guess it's okay

Big Beef City posted:

I've worn the same pair of underpants for two days now.
This isn't good.

poo poo happens

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Vinyl record sales hit a20 year high, and now good used records are harder to find and more expensive

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Oh gently caress eight days of school left and I haven't even started writing my paper oh gently caress me not again can't be late again I promised but too late already gently caress gently caress poo poo man I can't wait for that new Ridley Scott movie there's just too much stuff to watch these days shame I heard Constantine won't get renewed gently caress what am I going to do about that paper do I still want to run that Oriental Adventures game for my friends I'd better buy some books for research on ancient China that drat bookstore was no help hm that's right I finally saw Seven Pillars of Wisdom on the shelf there I should really snap that up been wanting it for years crap I still have whole books to read for that paper and one week left maybe I should ask for that and the three volumes of MesoamericN history I saw for Christmas nah why leave it to chance if my parents can't find them what am I even getting the folks for Christmas hopefully not scented candles and whiskey again that's what I always get them hm is 3:30 too early for a drink gently caress 3:30 and I didn't do anything for the paper yet I guess I could kill an hour watching Sleepy Hollow but if I'm gonna procrastinate maybe I should at least do something good like practice drawing or take another crack at Anna Karenina wow I am bonered on that paper gently caress

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

Oh gently caress eight days of school left and I haven't even started writing my paper oh gently caress me not again can't be late again I promised but too late already gently caress gently caress poo poo man I can't wait for that new Ridley Scott movie there's just too much stuff to watch these days shame I heard Constantine won't get renewed gently caress what am I going to do about that paper do I still want to run that Oriental Adventures game for my friends I'd better buy some books for research on ancient China that drat bookstore was no help hm that's right I finally saw Seven Pillars of Wisdom on the shelf there I should really snap that up been wanting it for years crap I still have whole books to read for that paper and one week left maybe I should ask for that and the three volumes of MesoamericN history I saw for Christmas nah why leave it to chance if my parents can't find them what am I even getting the folks for Christmas hopefully not scented candles and whiskey again that's what I always get them hm is 3:30 too early for a drink gently caress 3:30 and I didn't do anything for the paper yet I guess I could kill an hour watching Sleepy Hollow but if I'm gonna procrastinate maybe I should at least do something good like practice drawing or take another crack at Anna Karenina wow I am bonered on that paper gently caress
get your parents something goon made from SA mart, youre welcome.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I'm a shaman.

Walter Kurtz
Jan 23, 2008

telling a girl she has a nice butt doesn't always work out favorably

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Just remember: no matter where you go, there you are.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

CaptainSarcastic posted:

deep

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
When the river runs red take the dirt road.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Even if my stomach is messed up right now, I will not flush until I've hit the crapper 3 times in a row.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if you have a glass thats half empty, and you drink it.. its full empty

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

a hole-y ghost posted:

:aaa: woah

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

a hole-y ghost posted:

it is with that attitude

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
What if the founders of all religions were actually schizophrenics?

makes you think

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the matrix is real

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The journey IS the destination.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Two chicks at the same time is not what it's cracked up to be. Perhaps two guys at the same time is what my life is lacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GentlemanBrofro
Mar 9, 2011

by Lowtax
if you die in you sleep....does that mean you trap in that dream?

really m akes you

• Locked thread