Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Got a lovely unexpected £100 bill for the cat today, no fleas or bites but she's got a flea allergy, which would explain the bald patches she's kicked into her back. As a bonus I realised I'm allergic to cats via the extra cat hair I'm vacuuming up. Only 12 years after getting cats.

I've opened a bottle of black sheep, if you had a good year have another, if it was poo poo, aim higher.

Kastein if you pull that trick it's better be with a u-joint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

West SAAB Story posted:

Doesn't quite match up with Yankee accents.
How is your rap sheet so small? I know you registered "Viggen" when your first account got banned, did you then change the "Viggen" account name to look like your original account?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

not an emptyquote

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

gently caress, came here to post exactly that :v:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 258 days!)

Cage posted:

How is your rap sheet so small? I know you registered "Viggen" when your first account got banned, did you then change the "Viggen" account name to look like your original account?

I like pie.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Cage posted:

quote:

There have been 2233 posts made by West SAAB Story, an average of 7.62 posts per day, since registering on Mar 13, 2014.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Don't come here to reach out often but just wanna say spending the new year at home.by myself with a fever. This year can't end soon enough.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

It's not a habit, it's cool
I feel alive
If you don't have it your on
the other side

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
someone asked me about famous music acts from holland and I thought of k's choice before golden earring, I'm not sure what that says about me as a person

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

It sounds like loving Basra outside.

E: happy new year internet jerks.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

rscott posted:

someone asked me about famous music acts from holland and I thought of k's choice before golden earring, I'm not sure what that says about me as a person

yer a lunatic fringe

---

So, I stopped off and grabbed gas and supplies tonight just to be prepped for the -3 estimate tonight. Had an older guy in a Jetta ask me if my car was fast and if it was AWD. If he was fat, I'd just assume that I ran into IV8.

He said it was a special day, and elaborated that every day is a special day. Despite whatever issue he had (drunk), he seemed a pretty hoopy frood.

West SAAB Story fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jan 1, 2015

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Preoptopus posted:

Don't come here to reach out often but just wanna say spending the new year at home.by myself with a fever. This year can't end soon enough.

:buddy::hf::buddy:

Hey staying home on New Years with the flu buddy!

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Old cheap flip phone exploded, got a newish (its only like 5 years old!) phone working. It only required wading through the river of poo poo that is ATT Customer Service telling me I need a data plan for the 5 year old phone I'm trying to use. I hope the girl who finally sat down and figured the poo poo out got a raise, because god drat she spent like an hour helping me out of the clusterfuck I was in without telling me to go to the local corporate store which is always a terrible experience.

:raise:: Hey, I need help activating this phone to make sure I don't get charged for a data plan
:byodood:: IT HAS A SCREEN YOU CAN TOUCH, ITS A SMARTPHONE, PAY US $30 MORE A MONTH FOR DATA
:raise:: You assholes sold it as a basic phone, I'm not paying for smartphone service
:byodood:: DON'T CARE, PAY US MORE MONEY NOW AUUUUUUUUUUGH

blk
Dec 19, 2009

West SAAB Story posted:

It's not a habit, it's cool
I feel alive
If you don't have it your on
the other side

You just scored blk points; one of my favorite songs from the 90s that nobody else seems to remember.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
So, everybody should watch Black Mirror.

Senior Funkenstien
Apr 16, 2003
Dinosaur Gum
gently caress this no Casey kasum no watchy! It's just not right to ring in the new year without his awesome voice. RIP

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
<Insert email from dad about some cheap Jag on CL- blah blah blah, let's go check this out Sunday>

Wonder what's under the hood...

OH GOD NO

:shepicide:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
mmm spaghetti

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
http://www.jagsthatrun.com

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Oh loving bad rear end!

What up JJJJJJAAAAAAGGGGGG buddy?
Also, this is appropriate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNKgSmGAoLY

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
The dashboard looks like a designer for Ikea ate an atari and threw up.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
The first words out of my mouth were "You're going to want to learn about LSX motor swaps."

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
AI tell me what I should not buy a 2008 orange smart car that won't start after a new motor was put in for 4k and do something stupid with it.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Put a hyabusa motor in it and do wheelies.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Jan 2015 thread should still be "gently caress 2014" as a title because we are all going to motor away from it and have a better year ok?

Happy New Year!

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Holdbrooks posted:

AI tell me what I should not buy a 2008 orange smart car that won't start after a new motor was put in for 4k and put a hayabusa motor in the passenger seat.

Fixed.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA

This is what I'm thinking, but I don't really need another project.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Holdbrooks posted:

This is what I'm thinking, but first I need a larger garage.

That sounds more like it. :D

the spyder fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Jan 1, 2015

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

A hyabusa powered bosozoku smart car on an exocet frame?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

the spyder posted:

<Insert email from dad about some cheap Jag on CL- blah blah blah, let's go check this out Sunday>

Wonder what's under the hood...

OH GOD NO

:shepicide:

One of the few cars an LSx swap is undeniably an imrpovement, no matter how badly it's done

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Headers, radical cams and modern EFI.

loving HELL YES.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
My jag with the 400 is no loving slouch, and I'm still running a q jet with a non lock up turbo 400.

It actually is slightly terrifyingly fun.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

I need to get pictures of the swapped Jag with side pipes by my parents house before I head out of town.

Happy new year everyone, lets hope 2015 goes a bit better.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Guess who has an upset stomach on NYE!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691650

• Locked thread