Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
can we stop rumbling because we haven't won in like 10 rumbles (because 60% of the group in inactive) and it just means I get attacked my competent people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Yeah its probably best to leave the rumbles until we actually have a decent playerbase

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
How do I apply to 2poor4gems? says it's closed. I'm playing as SA_Dizz if it's invite only.

RVT
Nov 5, 2003
Ok rumble hiatus. I only started them back up because people complained.

I'm about to pass out, I'll open us up tomorrow for dizz.

We're open.

RVT fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Sep 28, 2015

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Still says closed. Unless I missed the window.

RVT
Nov 5, 2003

Dizz posted:

Still says closed. Unless I missed the window.

Sorry, open for a bit again tonight.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Request sent.

RVT
Nov 5, 2003

Dizz posted:

Request sent.

Welcome aboard.

Bobatron
May 12, 2007

let me tell you of a
place called Cylesborgia,
where robosexuals and
lesbians live together
in harmony :roboluv:
Guilds closed but I'd like to apply as LLJK bobatron

elvie
Jan 17, 2009
It's been fun but the game has run its course for me. Cheers RVT

RVT
Nov 5, 2003

Bobatron posted:

Guilds closed but I'd like to apply as LLJK bobatron

Missed this. Post in the thread tomorrow during the afternoon CDT and I'll try to remember to check and open us up. Otherwise we just get brutally spammed with invite requests.

It would be nice if one day Officers could open up our invites or start rumbles, you know, as we were promised months ago. But whatever.

elvie posted:

It's been fun but the game has run its course for me. Cheers RVT

Thanks for playing. You had some pretty good moments in the early rumbles. It was fun.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
For a while I was having a real issue with keeping any gold. I'd raid someone for 500k, then get hit for 800k.

So I started playing around with the ranks. Maybe it was a coincidence, but I dropped my rank below 100 and all the attack pretty much completely stopped. Yesterday i had 8m sitting there all day while waiting for a builder to finish. The whole time I was thinking someone is going to hit me for 2m or something, but it never happened.

I guess what I'm saying is that if some of you are having trouble with getting hit too frequently, you might try dropping your rank below 100. I'm still able to find 300-500k bases to hit even below 100, and I seem to run in to 800-900k bases more often when I'm down there too.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Got my map explored to 99 percent. Anyone know which troops are good against big fish? There's one I need to fight before I explore everything 100 percent and it's a suicide run for me every time.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Brutes, I think.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
They just made a big update. Now there is an entirely new map to explore!!

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
Can some person include on this death knell of Fremium games. Bloodfort is the IGN

thatfuturekid
Jan 5, 2014
For the sake of following the rules, I joined the guild under the name Kalosky, though with the last posts being from last year, I don't think anyone cares hahah

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
If anyone is still playing this game, they fixed the pathing AI around ships. Pirates are now able to attack ships from more angles than before, and are willing to walk between ships. If you have one of those two wall bases with the back of your base exposed to the ocean and only ships guarding the rear, then you need to wall off that section, or you'll be a target and lose all your resources.

RVT
Nov 5, 2003
This game is super dead, at least goon guild wise. It was a really great game, a lot better than clash. Then they did a bunch of questionable stuff and everyone left.

When people are playing, I try to get on at night and fill all requests. Our last active guy left a few weeks ago though.

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

RVT posted:

This game is super dead, at least goon guild wise. It was a really great game, a lot better than clash. Then they did a bunch of questionable stuff and everyone left.

When people are playing, I try to get on at night and fill all requests. Our last active guy left a few weeks ago though.

yeah, I left for a high-ish end pubbie guild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVT
Nov 5, 2003
Glad to have you in the royale clan. Maybe PP will make a comeback one day. It was way more fun than clash for the first six months or so.

• Locked thread