Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
guacamole makes me lose-a control-e!

But I'm a recovering alcoholic, so I can't have that.

I chose hummus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento Boborachi
Sep 17, 2007

Xaris posted:

but yea i agree, fuckoff tomatoes. cilantro and touch of lime and few other things are good in it tho

Why would you add soap?!?!

Hamish Campbell
Jan 2, 2006

At least we didn't get dressed up for nothin'
Eat Guac on Hummus, live the dream.

Hamish Campbell
Jan 2, 2006

At least we didn't get dressed up for nothin'
The problem with guacamole is that it's only really good when it's semi-spicy and made fresh at my table side by an undocumented immigrant. And I've never been disappointed by a tub of Sabra.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the word avacado comes from the incan word for testicle, since avacados grow in pairs and one hangs lower than the other on the stem

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've been agonizing over this all day but the answer is hummus

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

the word avacado comes from the incan word for testicle, since avacados grow in pairs and one hangs lower than the other on the stem

Aztecs apparently. The incans were from Peru.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

im in a pickle here since guac is better than hummus by itself but falafels are better than tacos

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

have a falavel with chips and guac on the side. duh

e:

for the record i make my guac w a small tomato 2 big avocadoes and a pinch of salt

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
I thought the falafel was the ball of chickpea bread.. totally lost on terms here

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

sexy young infidel posted:

I thought the falafel was the ball of chickpea bread.. totally lost on terms here

it is but its also a name for a middle eastern thing that's pretty much a burrito made of lettuce, tomato, pickled veggies like turnips and cucumbers, the falafel ball itself, and hummus

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
hummus is good but it gives me major gas so I don't eat it much

avocado is like a miracle food. guacamole is delish but just give me a halved avocado and a spoon.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it is but its also a name for a middle eastern thing that's pretty much a burrito made of lettuce, tomato, pickled veggies like turnips and cucumbers, the falafel ball itself, and hummus

this fuckin thing owns so much

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Millie posted:

avocado is like a miracle food. guacamole is delish but just give a halved avocado and a spoon.
savage

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
You can add jalepenos to the guac though... real fact thats being overlooked in these discussions

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:siren: i've decided on guacamole :siren:

it came down to which one i'd rather have on a hot day: chips & guac or hummus. then i realized that middle eastern beer is loving awful so corona and lime put this thread in the bag for guacamole

:siren::catdrugs: CONGRATULATIONS GUACAMOLE :catdrugs::siren:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

sexy young infidel posted:

You can add jalepenos to the guac though... real fact thats being overlooked in these discussions

they have spicy pickled things for falafel and you can always put pepperocinis on it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

it came down to which one i'd rather have on a hot day: chips & guac or hummus. then i realized that middle eastern beer is loving awful

they have beer? i thought mohammed outlawed beer or something.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

:siren::catdrugs: CONGRATULATIONS GUACAMOLE :catdrugs::siren:

I think its a good decision

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

they have spicy pickled things for falafel and you can always put pepperocinis on it

I'd put some nasty rear end lamb on there, the real rear end in a top hat of a lamb, because thats delicious to me

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
idk about lamb rectum, but lamb meat is the best meat

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Xaris posted:

they have beer? i thought mohammed outlawed beer or something.

there's enough christians in lebanon that they make beer there. it's called Almaza and why pay money for it when your own chilled piss is free?

edit: looks like anywhere with christian populations makes beer (see: egypt)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I like hummus on a pita with just some fat rear end cucumber slices and tzatziki.

I also like avocado tacos.

It's really a dualist mindset and I wouldn't expect any of you to understand with your stupid tiny child brains. Namaste.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
hummus

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

a hole-y ghost posted:

for the record i make my guac w a small tomato 2 big avocadoes and a pinch of salt

YOU BE MISSIN DAT LIME N CILANTRO YOU COWARD rear end MOTHERFUCKER GODDAMN

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm going to say that it's an easy victory for Guacamole, congrats guys

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Big Beef City posted:

1:1 ratio of chickpeas to garlic cloves MMmMmMMMmmmmMMMMMM

:barf:

Obviously guac.

This to all my enemies that see me eatin guac right now
see me eatin guac right now
see me eatin guac right now

Yep, that's a parody of Big Sean's "Guap," in the same vein as master parodyist Weird Al, that I just came up with

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
i like both.. what a wonderful world we live in to have both of these things. maybe you should appreciate them instead of trying to rank them, OP, fucker.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

there's enough christians in lebanon that they make beer there. it's called Almaza and why pay money for it when your own chilled piss is free?

edit: looks like anywhere with christian populations makes beer (see: egypt)

Israel makes beer too, no gay rear end anti alcohol laws in Judaism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Carol Pizzamom posted:

i like both.. what a wonderful world we live in to have both of these things. maybe you should appreciate them instead of trying to rank them, OP, fucker.

Can't do it, the stand off has been going on for too long and a final war was inevitable

• Locked thread