Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

site posted:

Yeah okay lol but serious post for a sec, didn't the episode end with everybody crying over Beth's corpse? Don't remember any scene with the dadguy

you are correct

the thing is sometimes people in an informal "conversation" jump from place to place, especially if the topic is well known to them, and are deftly able to maneuver seemingly disconnected events with ease, in this case, dadguy from CLEAR and episode 1, and theorize his shoehorning into a future episode.

get on their level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Top City Homo posted:

you are correct

the thing is sometimes people in an informal "conversation" jump from place to place, especially if the topic is well known to them, and are deftly able to maneuver seemingly disconnected events with ease, in this case, dadguy from CLEAR and episode 1, and theorize his shoehorning into a future episode.

get on their level

Ah, thought darkwing was talking about this episode. hurf durf

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

who is tara?

the weird girl originally from woodbury who's been hanging out with glenn since the prison exploded.

site posted:

Ah, thought darkwing was talking about this episode. hurf durf

Post (or right before?) credits scene had dadguy being weird.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

site posted:

Yeah okay lol but serious post for a sec, didn't the episode end with everybody crying over Beth's corpse? Don't remember any scene with the dadguy

should've watched through the credits, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWHs2VIPTeo

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Top City Homo posted:

you are correct

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

boom boom boom posted:

What the gently caress! Since when does WD do scenes during the credits? How many other episodes have these? :(

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

boom boom boom posted:

looks like i am one schooled

dog buttz posted:

the weird girl originally from woodbury who's been hanging out with glenn since the prison exploded.

Post (or right before?) credits scene had dadguy being weird.

oh the lesbo fistbump lady

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

Yep. You don't fist bump a man who's bitten someone's throat out.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dog buttz posted:

Yep. You don't fist bump a man who's bitten someone's throat out.

she is an odd egg

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Top City Homo posted:

there was a thing in the comics where carol wanted to be sister wives with lori, but then died. Maybe they're gonna do that with lesbo fistbump lady and maggie.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

boom boom boom posted:

there was a thing in the comics where carol wanted to be sister wives with lori, but then died. Maybe they're gonna do that with lesbo fistbump lady and maggie.

what did this sister wiving entail? like some sort of mormon marriage to rick or just rug muncher bbfs?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Top City Homo posted:

what did this sister wiving entail? like some sort of mormon marriage to rick or just rug muncher bbfs?

This was a loooong time ago in the prison and Carol was insane, rambling mess and Lori was just like "you're insane" and then they both die

E: just realized it's been two or three years since i read the comics. Wonder what kind of crazy poo poo has happened since...

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Top City Homo posted:

Carol was just lonely and asked Lori if she could be a part of their marriage, without really going into specifics. Lori freaked out and said no so Carol killed herself.

Comic Carol and TV Carol are pretty different characters

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah TV Carol is what Andrea is (was?) in the comics

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I was worried this was about Vicki Lewis from NewsRadio and I was ready to be all sad because she's awesome

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

boom boom boom posted:

Carol was just lonely and asked Lori if she could be a part of their marriage, without really going into specifics. Lori freaked out and said no so Carol killed herself.

Didn't she gently caress Tyrone a few times? There was a panel where she's going down on him and says something like, "I just can't" which means he had a huge dick or she was reminded of being abused by her husband.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Habitual Quitter posted:

Well obviously they have no significance, or they would have returned to it at some point in the past 5 drat seasons.
Also he had the visions BEFORE he got bit. I think.
Missed opportunity, is my point.

hmm good point why was that character digging a bunch of graves just before their camp was overrun and several people were killed and required graves, i don't understand

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Look at these click baiting shits

they know that people will not click if it had skinny bithc as the photo

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lol what a random death for no reason at all. its like they wanted to be shocking but completely failed at giving it any plot significance, and really just invalidated the whole season. again.

also lol at the sister finally caring after a whole season.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
she has crazy eyes

would

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Top City Homo posted:

she has crazy eyes

would

Checked wiki for the pedo alert and holy poo poo she's 29.

would

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

site posted:

holy poo poo she's 29.

:chanpop:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I mean lol a bunch of cops see another cop get shot and don't just instantly unload all of their bullets wildly into the shooter and bystanders

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Walking Dead isn't terrible but because it's popular I'm going to poo poo all over it.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Odddzy posted:

It's honestly pretty bad, I watched the first season and it was alright but stopped around season two

It gets a bit better. But this is all in context. Season 1 was pretty good, Season 2 hit rock bottom to be absolute poo poo and it's gotten a bit better since. By that, I'll fully admit it's not actually close to good, but it's not absolute poo poo.

I honestly watch this for the sake of it these days.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Boinks posted:

Walking Dead isn't terrible but because it's popular I'm going to poo poo all over it.

most of this season was pretty okay but the end of the last episode was lovely and dumb

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

FogHelmut posted:

most of this season was pretty okay but the end of the last episode was lovely and dumb

Yeah I agree with that. That was an 'I have other real acting roles lined up' ending.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I sold Walking Dead #1 for $200 before the first season started because I thought it would flop. How much could I get for it now? :(

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I was a fan of the comics before they started to suck too so I gave the show the benefit of the doubt through season 3. But yeah, it is really boring and repetitive, the acting is pretty bad and the writing is worse. But the FX are good for a TV show which I guess is why it's popular?

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Boinks posted:

Yeah I agree with that. That was an 'I have other real acting roles lined up' ending.

IMDB doesn't show anything in production and previous work is just bit parts on Law and Order type shows.

Looks like she has a fee albums out too.

I bet she shows up later this season or next in a flashback.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

:wow:

really makes you think about jacking off to her picture

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Top City Homo posted:

:wow:

really makes you think about jacking off to her picture

Actually I'm saving it for the articles plot reasons.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

well her music video is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRmD8AtCo-w

Keep in mind that this is a 30 year old woman.

Also tumblr is pissed and wants them to being Beth back.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Bonzo posted:

well her music video is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRmD8AtCo-w

Keep in mind that this is a 30 year old woman.

Also tumblr is pissed and wants them to being Beth back.

KIiiiiiiiiiiinnnney

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Sekkira posted:

It gets a bit better. But this is all in context. Season 1 was pretty good, Season 2 hit rock bottom to be absolute poo poo and it's gotten a bit better since. By that, I'll fully admit it's not actually close to good, but it's not absolute poo poo.

I honestly watch this for the sake of it these days.

I liked season 1, kind of powered through season 2, then gave up somewhere in season 3 when I realized I hated pretty much every character and rooted for the zombies more than anyone else. I still occasionally read a synopsis here and there, mostly to see who they've killed off lately.

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Dec 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Dildo Malone posted:

but actually it got really boring like deadwood

you take that back you loving cocksucker

• Locked thread