Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Ar fifteen is kind of a weird name for a gun. You'd think it would be called Destroyer or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
And you don't want that sweet rear end assault rifle because......? I mean it's not like he's going to ever be president so gently caress it! Endorse him and build up a stockpile of Ron Paul signature firearms in case he actually does become president.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Arian_Samurai posted:

Hello sir, have you ever thought about investing in GOLD?

GOLD prices are at RECORD HIGHS and have nowhere to go but UP!

Right now is actually a really good time to invest in precious metals, they're finally coming down from their crazy heights 2008~2011.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Rather Dashing posted:

Ar fifteen is kind of a weird name for a gun. You'd think it would be called Destroyer or something
Big Bullets Terror 5000

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
The worst thing about Ron Paul is that he had a doppleganger son so we now have to deal with another generation of the same crazy all over again.

Also seriously he loving named him after Ayn Rand. I mean come on dude. A little on the nose isn't it Dr. Paul?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Damo posted:

The worst thing about Ron Paul is that he had a doppleganger son so we now have to deal with another generation of the same crazy all over again.

Also seriously he loving named him after Ayn Rand. I mean come on dude. A little on the nose isn't it Dr. Paul?

He didn't, it's short for Randal

e. Randal with one l, not two

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Dec 2, 2014

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Lowtax broke. He loved Big Brother Ron Paul.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Pththya-lyi posted:

He didn't, it's short for Randal

e. Randal with one l, not two

No poo poo? Well I stand corrected.

Still though, his nickname is a bit on the nose, then.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
who is ron paul

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

who is ron paul

Gimme your e-mail address so I can send you some info on him

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
Ron Paul and I have similar opinions such as how the end of the human race and civilization would be rad

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
its DR Paul not mr

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Rather Dashing posted:

automatic rifle 15

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Lowtax, the man delivered like 50 babies during his medical practice. You should be honored that Doctor Ron Paul is delivering the 'truth' to you.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

in all actuality it's probably some permabanned libertarian who isn't so much angry about it as he is willing to use it as an opportunity to spread the good word of Ron Paul

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Whirlwind Jones posted:

It was me I did it.

Same here.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I'm the guy that the OP is referencing.

Me too.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
its me op im the ron paul bandit

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
It could be any dispossessed member of the rogues gallery Rick has hired to run the site over the years getting their revenge.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
it's the ultimate plan for vengeance being enacted by somethingsensitive. at last they are revealing themselves and emerging from the shadows to topple lowtax once and for all!!

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Run Paul still has a mailing list? Is he running? Maybe the dream of a Paul/Paul ticket is still alive...

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Oberleutnant posted:

it's the ultimate plan for vengeance being enacted by somethingsensitive. at last they are revealing themselves and emerging from the shadows to topple lowtax once and for all!!

somewhere out there there is an eMachine running a perl script imbued with terrible purpose...

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i would hang out with ron paul.

ron if you are reading this, pm me we can hang out or something idk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Lowtax posted:

I'm broke

Dude, I gave you 10 bucks 7 years ago, what did you spend it on?

• Locked thread