Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Windows 98 posted:

Just about to post "holy poo poo that is a long as gently caress drum solo"

it still going lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

some of this reminds me of sts9 back when sts9 was really good. theres more jazz and drum tho in this for sure

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

10,000 people? Christ, didn't know Bonobo was that big.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Bah Know Bo

SD87
Jun 7, 2011

Boner Zone posted:

I sorta like bonobo but seeing him live was somehow the most boring loving thing i've ever experienced and i was high as gently caress idgi

I had the same experience when I went to see bonobo on a 4/20 in chicago. I like listening to bonobo but wasn't feeling it that night. I don't think chill music is good live. idk I've only been to a few concerts in my life.

Telemarchitect
Oct 1, 2009

TOUCH THE KNOB

SD87 posted:

Bonobowns

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
saw em in Concert

was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
was hoping this thread would be about the disgusting monkeys that jack each other off as a form of greeting but i suppose this is alright

• Locked thread