Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Bring them back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

please dont bring up the topic of lf, even in coded language like this.. thanks

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

"I'm beck, and I approve this message." -Beck

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

let's throw this petition in the trash and bring back Dunkaroos instead

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I don't give a poo poo about Cheetos. But I am an American and I support everyone's right to eat whatever they want. So I'll sign up on principle.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

just grab a can of chocolate frosting and go to town on it, nobody ever gave a gently caress about the crackers anyway

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
why would i want beck to get cheetos?

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Business Gorillas posted:

lol youve gott o be loving kidding me

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
enola gay

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Did you know if you mix vanilla frosting with just the right amount of mayo it turns into Oreo frosting exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Excelzior posted:

just grab a can of chocolate frosting and go to town on it, nobody ever gave a gently caress about the crackers anyway

back in my day you ate the poo poo crackers to build up the fact that you could get a solid 2 or 3 with a fuckton of frosting. make the millenials appreciate their frosting

Windows 98 posted:

Did you know if you mix vanilla frosting with just the right amount of mayo it turns into Oreo frosting exactly

oreo frosting is literally just powdered sugar and crisco

• Locked thread