Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:
We should find a way to make vehicles run on piss instead of gas since everyone in the world does it. And use cum as oil. brb gotta change the old cum out of my car. brb running low on piss, who's gotta go. haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

jigglemaster7 posted:

We should find a way to make vehicles run on piss instead of gas since everyone in the world does it. And use cum as oil. brb gotta change the old cum out of my car. brb running low on piss, who's gotta go. haha

if you have people pee in a bucket or container and just let it sit for a few days it becomes ammonia, so we just need ammonia powered engines. It is also a good way to was clothes if you live in the third world.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP this would have been great for the innovative products and services thread.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
a long time ago whenever a drunken discussion about what superpowers you'd want id always argue that sometimes the best superpower is an inconspicuous one, like I think id enjoy peeing high octane gas as a superpower. i mean how cool would that be

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how do you burn piss

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

TOILETLORD posted:

just let it sit for a few days it becomes ammonia

How does piss become ammonia after a couple days?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

PixieDreamGirl posted:

How does piss become ammonia after a couple days?

you let it sit in the sun and all the water evaporates and then you just have uria and ammonia left.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I think vehicles that run on poo poo and piss or poo poo and piss based products are more feasible than one would think.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

I think vehicles that run on poo poo and piss or poo poo and piss based products are more feasible than one would think.

lets phone india they got this poo poo covered.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Filling up the tank as I post this if you know what I mean.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Thatd be great, i could finally get rid of all these jugs

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
we should make vehicles that run on posts, so we can make some money on the side

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
could you imagine pooping and driving? pinching a loaf while going 80mph on the freeway would be so invigorating..

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Smeego posted:

could you imagine pooping and driving? pinching a loaf while going 80mph on the freeway would be so invigorating..

what's stopping you?

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

Tuxedo Gin posted:

what's stopping you?
well I would want to replace my drivers seat with a toilet so I don't have poop up in my butt. I could poop out the window while driving but that would be difficult + make brown streaks on my car

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Smeego posted:

well I would want to replace my drivers seat with a toilet so I don't have poop up in my butt. I could poop out the window while driving but that would be difficult + make brown streaks on my car

solution: get brown car.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Palestinians figured out how to make single use planes that are fueled with piss.

quakster posted:

how do you burn piss

Dry it out, add sugar

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

The-Mole posted:

Dry it out, add sugar
Got it dehydrated diabetics piss lighter fluid

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

quakster posted:

how do you burn piss

Very carefully.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

1gnoirents posted:

a long time ago whenever a drunken discussion about what superpowers you'd want id always argue that sometimes the best superpower is an inconspicuous one, like I think id enjoy peeing high octane gas as a superpower. i mean how cool would that be
Not very!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

works for my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
a bay

• Locked thread