Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!

Free Cheese posted:

I hope that sign has been a subject of contention for the past 3 years, constantly being stolen, repainted, stolen, and painted again only to become a bloated mockery of its former self, caked over with so many layers of paint that it can barely stand on it's own two pegs without getting out of breath

Mods plz namechange me to A Bloated Mockery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Being an SJW seems like more work than exercising an hour a day.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

donkey salami posted:

sounded like she needed the exercise.

hopefully they come back with heavier signs in her neighborhood and help her out

install one of those moving walkways they have at airports running slowly in the opposite direction from the sign

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Being an SJW seems like more work than exercising an hour a day.

they will all have carpal tunnel syndrome and cataracts by 35

• Locked thread