Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

pathetic little tramp posted:

I love watching these sorts of things, it's kind of fascinating to see what was going on before the story broke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rDg7S46ijM

I like how it starts with a news report about Challenger, pretty cool foreshadowing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Nameless_Steve posted:

Well, comedy equals tragedy plus time.

How much time did it take before 9/11 jokes were acceptable on Something Awful?

Apparently not long, they were making them on the first page and on

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
What was the timeline for the outrage on cnn about SA having the 9/11 photoshop thread?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Who gives a poo poo, SomethingAwful has more journalistic content in one thread about My Little Pony and dickbutt than CNN has in a whole year.

Brutus The Barber Beefcake putting Outlaw Ron Bass to sleep but instead of Ron Bass it's Garner.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Network Pesci posted:

Who gives a poo poo, SomethingAwful has more journalistic content in one thread about My Little Pony and dickbutt than CNN has in a whole year.

Brutus The Barber Beefcake putting Outlaw Ron Bass to sleep but instead of Ron Bass it's Garner.

I find it so amazing that even with a video and with an autopsy report AND NYPD rules on choke holds the pig didn't get in trouble. /rantoff

I say someone have a photoshop that has AJ in it just for the simple fact that she's hot!!

Tony Homo fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Dec 4, 2014

funkmaztafox
Dec 9, 2007

"What's it going to be then, eh?"

keyvin posted:

What was the timeline for the outrage on cnn about SA having the 9/11 photoshop thread?

Someone wanna take on the project of splicing the comments from SA onto the 9/11 CNN video in "realtime"? Now that would be interesting.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
last warning: shut the gently caress up about what is edgy and not edgy or whatever

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
manlove-chan you're so tsundere today

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Rodnik posted:

Photoshopping the twin towers crashing because of hulk hogan is cathartic.

Photoshopping a kid who got shot multiple times by a police officer who never had a chance in life into wrestling is scummy as gently caress.

goldmine

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

wish i was better at photoshop o well :pusheen:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

sugar free jazz posted:

i laughed, good job

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

sugar free jazz posted:

no one's being pinned. why is the ref counting? and that's a blatant choke, which isn't a legal hold. disqualify that cop!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Animal-Mother posted:

no one's being pinned. why is the ref counting? and that's a blatant choke, which isn't a legal hold. disqualify that cop!

choke holds are all good now

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

sugar free jazz posted:

voted 5 again

BMS
Mar 11, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Just an ideas guy here but please do the needful

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

michael brown's never gonna live that one down lol!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Needs more Hell in the Cell, especially the part where Mankind gets choke slammed through the roof of the cage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

neonbregna posted:

Just an ideas guy here but please do the needful

• Locked thread