Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
So I just beat dis game on my sick rear end white ps4... and I enjoyed the game a lot. I really like the game.

But I have no idea what the gently caress the story is. At all. Chapter 15 and I still don't even know who Ruvik is. Leslie? I don't understand a a single iota of this story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Twat McTwatterson posted:

So I just beat dis game on my sick rear end white ps4... and I enjoyed the game a lot. I really like the game.

But I have no idea what the gently caress the story is. At all. Chapter 15 and I still don't even know who Ruvik is. Leslie? I don't understand a a single iota of this story.

it was you all along , and if you believe hard enough you may even love again.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
played the game for 8 minutes and quit and never played it again

hth

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
the evil within is a thing because someone high up at bethesda thinks publishing a bunch of new ip is better than making the games people want them to

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
who the gently caress is ruvik

like the bad guy in the game, I dont even know what the gently caress he is or supposed to be

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Billy J. Swarth posted:

played the game for 8 minutes and quit and never played it again

hth

This doesn't help at all. wtf?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

NightVis posted:

the evil within is a thing because someone high up at bethesda thinks publishing a bunch of new ip is better than making the games people want them to

real fallout games?

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

TOILETLORD posted:

real fallout games?

fallout games and elder scrolls wtf is that who cares

u all jazzed for steampunk tf2? i know i am

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

NightVis posted:

fallout games and elder scrolls wtf is that who cares

u all jazzed for steampunk tf2? i know i am

bring back climbing the best skill of elder scrolls 2.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Ruvik is the guy in the white coat at the beginning of the game

He's really mad about ethics in game journalism

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

"The kingdom of god is within you" - jesus christ

"The evil within" - video gamae

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
what is that op? ur gonna havta explain ti to me, sorry to turn the tables on ya!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its like the base game but you get to use their technology and genetic modifications

• Locked thread