Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion

In the future, we will only have one holiday. It will happen because of robots. Welcome to Futureperfect Christmas 2014.

Futureperfect Christmas is a collaboration from all the fine goons in the Synthesizer Megathread. We wanted to do a semi-good album's worth of electronic music that reflects a bit of the winter holiday season, partially to have some fun, partially to justify all the expensive crap we have sitting in our studios, but what we got was a semi-GREAT collection of over 14 tracks of pure digital bliss.

We're selling the album online for $4. All proceeds are going directly to charity, because, ya know, Christmas and all. This year's charity is Doctors Without Borders, so by buying this record you are literally saving people's lives and making the world a better place. Not even Daft Punk could pull off something like this because they're just heartless, soulless French robots. Help us shame uncharitable French robots by buying our record!

To check it out and listen to the tracks you can head over to our Bandcamp page https://futureperfectchristmas.bandcamp.com/album/futureperfect-christmas-2014

We'd love to hear some feedback if you have any, so post it all right here. Feliz Navidad!

Dotcom Jillionaire fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Dec 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Hi I made that first track but I just wanna say please listen to at least dat second track. Its loving incredible

I mean it's not the only one that owns but it ooowwwnns

a cyborg mug fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Dec 7, 2014

• Locked thread