Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mental Midget
Apr 18, 2005

We're glad you could play SQIV. As usual, you've been a real pantload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6RYEdPbijM

Mental Midget fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Dec 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mental Midget
Apr 18, 2005

Super Wolfenstein HD is a free Game Jam game made by Free Lives, the dev that brought us Broforce. Definitely a worthwhile way to spend 30 minutes at your desk on Friday when you'd otherwise be expected to be compiling month end reports. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

Everything you need to know in one gif:

http://fat.gfycat.com/CheeryOffbeatGnat.webm

Download:

http://gamejolt.com/games/shooter/super-wolfenstein-hd-now-with-realistic-physics/39194/

Mental Midget fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Dec 6, 2014

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
Played a little bit last night. Kind of bummed that you can only use knives. Or at least from what I played thats all you can use.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

blackguy32 posted:

Played a little bit last night. Kind of bummed that you can only use knives. Or at least from what I played thats all you can use.

You can get a pistol, but it didn't drop until the second level for me.

It's incredibly difficult given that enemies apparently never actually die.

MrOnBicycle
Jan 18, 2008
Wait wat?
They do die, you just have to shoot them enough.

Mental Midget
Apr 18, 2005

blackguy32 posted:

You can get a pistol, and also a shovel. I *think* a machinegun shows up later. You can use knives and shovels to break down walls or bars if you see goodies on the other side. Also, if you collect ammo on the ground, you'll already have the weapon for that ammo in your inventory, use 1-5 to swap weapons.

MrOnBicycle posted:

They do die, you just have to shoot them enough.

Yeah, once they stop writhing on the ground in glorious ragdoll agony they should be dead. I usually put one last bullet in the head or a final whack with the shovel to make sure those Nazi bastards die.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I wish this game would never end. :allears:

No seriously, I wish it was hooked up to a random level generator so that I could kill wonky Nazis all day.

Mental Midget
Apr 18, 2005

7c Nickel posted:

I wish this game would never end. :allears:

No seriously, I wish it was hooked up to a random level generator so that I could kill wonky Nazis all day.

A full fledged remake of the original including dual chaingun Hitler boss? Someone tell Free Lives to get on it!

Bungbroy
Dec 14, 2004

Sweet teats of the godbung, lend me thy broys
I like that there are dicks carved into the knives and Nazi helmets. This is a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Important note: If you whack a dead Nazi with the shovel you can dislodge any knives that might be stuck in them. This is useful if you want to throw 20 knives into the head of the last boss and watch the physics engine try to keep him upright.

• Locked thread