Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

How's that pattyboutik thing you bought, do you have it yet

Im gonna wait until after the holiday season to see if prices drop.

Holiday artificial inflation ITT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarristaSelmy
Oct 10, 2012
I bought a Sony Bluetooth speaker, but it wasn't on sale ($110) - I just found myself getting annoyed Thanksgiving morning with the cheap bluetooth speaker I had. The only thing I bought on sale was kitty litter and it was about 40% off ($16).

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Christmas 2014 (I have been wanting to organize this list anyway)

Mom;
Philips Sonicare HX5610/01 Essence 5600 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush $40.00,
Salt crystal lamp $35.00
Shutterfly photobook and magnets (free won from McDonalds monopoly)
Avon Jewelry $30.00

Family friends;
Homemade chocolate truffles and candies - ingredients $30.00

Nikki;
C.E. Schmidt Women's Flannel Lined Denim Dark Blue by Wrangler $26.00
Avon handbag $30.00
Beautify Professional Aluminum Beauty Cosmetics & Makeup Train Case (Pink Rose) $50.00
Crystal Owl Pendant and Long Chain Necklace with Antiqued Bronze/Brass Finish $2.00
ScentSationals Wax Warmer Starter Set, Spotted Owl $19.00
Smelly Wax $5.00

Angela;
Dismember-Me Plush Zombie $8.00
Cash (she's a teenager) $50.00
Fujifilm FinePix S4800 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom Lens + 4 AA Batteries with Quick Charger + 11pc Bundle 32GB Deluxe Accessory Kit (from santa) $200.00
Driver's license $60.00

Xander;
Lenovo Y40 Laptop High-Performance Gaming laptop $719.00
Munchkin Deluxe $20.00
Thera-Flex Therapy Putty $7.00 (no idea why he wanted this)
Toboggan Sled $25.00
Exothermic Crystallization Reusable Hand Warmer $2.00

Sebastian (8 months old);
pile of baby toys, clothes, he will only like the boxes $100.00 (estimate)

Daph;
Lenovo G505 - Refurbished (from santa, he likes bargins) $250.00
Several Popin' Cookin' kits by Kracie $20.00
Stainless Steel Spoon Fork Chopsticks w Chrysanthemum Printed Case $3.00
Chia Pet Zombie - Restless Arm $15.00

Secret Santa SASS;
it's a secret

There are a lot of miscellaneous presents that my wife bought for the kids too, little stuff like stocking stuffers and clothes. I have to pick up a few more things soon, I like to even out the amount spent on each kid. Xander's laptop was pretty expensive but it's a combo Christmas/birthday gift.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
learn to spell, op

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Al Cowens posted:

Hi Sabel,
Thanks again so much for your order! Your tunic is on the way and it should reach you soon :-) Thanks so much for your patience with the wait, I really appreciate it! Let me know how it works out, and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again and happy holidays!
Take care,
Emily

I, too, purchased a tanooki suit

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I bought my wife a special calculator for contractors, a second hand CPU to extend the life of my media center and some boots because I need them.

Consumerism is loving retarded.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Oh I also bought a game about building rockets and another about driving a logging truck for 10 bucks a piece on a steam sale.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I bought a dryer. It was a good price, but I'm returning it because I fixed the one I had.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
so $0

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

got the classic RPG bundle from GOG for 21$. 10 games for 21$ is pretty good considering I never played any of the games there.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
I bought a computer for myself, an iphone for my girlfriend, and a bunch of smaller stuff for friends. a lot

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

40" TV and an Amazon FireTV, which is not actually a TV

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
I bought myself an av receiver plus speakers. I hated my lovely 'home cinema' setup.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i bought a galaxy s5 for $1

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Im gonna wait until after the holiday season to see if prices drop.

Holiday artificial inflation ITT.

Steam: The only way to do Black Friday. Dropped less than $50, got my money's worth.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
$0.01

Seriously I got my new phone for a penny.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i could have gotten my phone for free but I'd have had to walk into a radio shack on black friday

dundun
Oct 29, 2005
H E R B
Samsung 4k TV for me, shoes for the girlfriend, and some miscellaneous clothing. All together about 1k+. But I drive a Lexus so I don't really care about poor people complaining about capitalism.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Guancho posted:

the whole series of breaking bad is on youtube mirror flipped. that's a poo poo ton savings

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmtOkAvqAPk

I was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012