Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

gggiiimmmppp posted:

alright im going to seriouspost in a retarded debate about obamacare in GBS here goes:

I literally thought this chimp was clownposting until like last page. Can't deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tujague posted:

This isn't what ideology means. I'm not responsible for filling in the gaps and fixing the retarded misuse of words in your arguments and/or brain so that I can bask in your edgy insightful fat bullshit.

Edit: It's also not what you said when I pointed out how loving retarded the poo poo you said was.

i love it when people say this in america the right wing party ideologically is left wing politicians, the far right wing politicians are ideologically on the left, the letter next to peoples name is usually meaningless because ideologically they are almost all to the right, If you are talking american politics if you say someone is to the right you mean they lean left ideologically, this is where retards get bogged down because the right and left don't follow the academic terms for right and left.

So if you are talking about american politicians and say leftist you mean fascist, because our politicians worked hard to change the terminology they use to confuse voters.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

my opinion on complex political issues matters over the internet

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

TOILETLORD posted:

i love it when people say this in america the right wing party ideologically is left wing politicians, the far right wing politicians are ideologically on the left, the letter next to peoples name is usually meaningless because ideologically they are almost all to the right, If you are talking american politics if you say someone is to the right you mean they lean left ideologically, this is where retards get bogged down because the right and left don't follow the academic terms for right and left.

So if you are talking about american politicians and say leftist you mean fascist, because our politicians worked hard to change the terminology they use to confuse voters.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

shhit i meant to rewrite that and left 2 things mashed together and it shows i deserve any and all poo poo heaped ontop me for that.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I have ignored Toiletlord. Please don't quote him as I am interested in this thread but don't want to see any more of his BS.

Thanks.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

TOILETLORD posted:

shhit i meant to rewrite that and left 2 things mashed together and it shows i deserve any and all poo poo heaped ontop me for that.

It didn't sound any less retarded than anything else you've said in this thread

Waltzing Along posted:

I have ignored Toiletlord. Please don't quote him as I am interested in this thread but don't want to see any more of his BS.

Thanks.

I'm sure there's a D&D thread about the economics of health care that you could read. I can only hope dipshit mcfuckface over here already got laughed out of it, but we can't stop him here. I'm not going to ignore him because I like making fun of dumb poo poo that cross-eyed retards post on the internet.

Tujague fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 6, 2014

Glow Sticks
Feb 26, 2009

this is great because I'm imagining a heritage foundation guy getting madder and madder at the concept of poors having a refrigerator and a DVD player.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Glow Sticks posted:

this is great because I'm imagining a heritage foundation guy getting madder and madder at the concept of poors having a refrigerator and a DVD player.

hmm yes physical things that are not dollar bills have no value, there fore these things that the "poor" have do not count towards wealth.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
This would be a good discussion in the d&d leftist echo chamber.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i guess this thread is done, for some reason saying conservative things using basic liberal talking strategies always makes goons poo poo themselves it's funny.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TOILETLORD posted:

i guess this thread is done, for some reason saying conservative things using basic liberal talking strategies always makes goons poo poo themselves it's funny.

the best posting strategy is to say a bunch of dumb poo poo then peel out like it was intentional imo

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

the best posting strategy is to say a bunch of dumb poo poo then peel out like it was intentional imo

see all other political threads i poo poo up.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

TOILETLORD posted:

see all other political threads i poo poo up.

You we're given the name TOILETLORD because you literal poo poo. Please stop posting.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Crow_Rodeo posted:

You we're given the name TOILETLORD because you literal poo poo. Please stop posting.

we should be friends.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
nah

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Ramsus posted:

This would be a good discussion in the d&d leftist echo chamber.

it's not really leftist so much as common accepted knowledge in every place on earth except America because OORAH MURK A PHYSICALLY ILL CHEEZBURGER OPERATOR

posh spaz
Jul 25, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

just get job as a government janitor or university janitor for free healthcare and quit being a bitch.

That's a huge loving waste of human resources, but thanks for the helpful advice.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

TOILETLORD posted:

I always get sick of this argument because retards always blame the insurance companies

TOILETLORD posted:

Or the government policies put in place to allow private institutions to gouge individuals
lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

TOILETLORD posted:

hmm yes physical things that are not dollar bills have no value, there fore these things that the "poor" have do not count towards wealth.
you could get almost any item on that list for free off craigslist because we have manufactured them in such numbers that there is no scarcity whatsoever, and in fact the majority of households are throwing away old ones because that is the way the marketplace has functioned since the 50's but who cares you're toiletlord, you know you're a dumb oval office

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

cams posted:

you could get almost any item on that list for free off craigslist because we have manufactured them in such numbers that there is no scarcity whatsoever, and in fact the majority of households are throwing away old ones because that is the way the marketplace has functioned since the 50's but who cares you're toiletlord, you know you're a dumb oval office
Lol imagine explaining this to actual people in poverty, about the situation of the american "poor"

"Yeah they all have electricity and refrigerators and TV's but we just literally give that poo poo away so it doesn't count"

"Er, I can't afford staple food for my family"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Plafop posted:

Lol imagine explaining this to actual people in poverty, about the situation of the american "poor"

"Yeah they all have electricity and refrigerators and TV's but we just literally give that poo poo away so it doesn't count"

"Er, I can't afford staple food for my family"
oh hm good point lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cams posted:

oh hm good point lol
lol

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

cams posted:

oh hm good point lol
No you don't understand, their flat screen TV's are less than average.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

*feeds family entirely from jack in the box dollar menu*

thank god i have a dvd player

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cams posted:

*feeds family entirely from jack in the box dollar menu*

thank god i have a dvd player
do they even manufacture dvds any more?

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Can you imagine living in the hellscape of american poverty, where the government gives you housing, and food, all for free and you can find daily household appliances also for free. How do they do it?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

you're right the american poor are treated great

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

cams posted:

you're right the american poor are treated great

Unironically agreed!

posh spaz
Jul 25, 2014

Plafop posted:

Unironically agreed!

Have you ever been poor? Who cares if America is better than Afghanistan, that's a low loving bar for the "greatest country in the world."

ps please give me some of this free housing and food you think is handed out willy nilly.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

gigantic pieces of crap schlepping out of my butthole

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

There is poverty of the money which is bad. Then there is poverty of the mind which is even worse. But worst of all yet: is poverty of the soul.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
richest most powerful country in the history of the world just cant get its poo poo together, is projected to continue tottering around like a huge retard baby for the foreseeable future

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Voted 1!

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
Obama legalized weed today

• Locked thread