Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
loving love saturdays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
sounds comfy op make urself some hot chocolate too and enjoy the day

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

inSTAALed posted:

sounds comfy op make urself some hot chocolate too and enjoy the day

I will, drinking coffee and posting on GBS right now

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

in an onesie right now

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

texaholic posted:

I will, drinking coffee and posting on GBS right now

you should get some of the seasonal peppermint mocha kahlua from the liquor store it is really good in coffee and hot chocolate :)

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

inSTAALed posted:

you should get some of the seasonal peppermint mocha kahlua from the liquor store it is really good in coffee and hot chocolate :)

if there is alcohol I am involved I am down, going to wear pajamas to liquor store, should be pretty cool

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

texaholic posted:

if there is alcohol I am involved I am down, going to wear pajamas to liquor store, should be pretty cool

I wouldn't risk that OP. They can refuse to serve you for ANY reason, so I always go in full suit and tie, with a pocket watch. I don't want to give them any reason not to serve me as I need that sweet booze. Also, always call the cashier "My good man/woman", and say "yes, quite" a lot.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Are you a ninja?

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

texaholic posted:

you wont regret this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Welcome to my life.

• Locked thread