Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that isn't cosby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

you crazy bastard!

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

We Ain't Found poo poo guy is also Tuvok from Voyager.

For years the only version I'd seen was taped off TV so a lot of the gags were missing or even overdubbed. It was "moron" instead of rear end in a top hat, and when I finally saw the real version it was like :hawaaaafap:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Skeleton Ape posted:

We Ain't Found poo poo guy is also Tuvok from Voyager.

For years the only version I'd seen was taped off TV so a lot of the gags were missing or even overdubbed. It was "moron" instead of rear end in a top hat, and when I finally saw the real version it was like :hawaaaafap:

It only gets better from there.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Oh yeah also I remember they replaced the shot of Barf flipping off the guards outside the prison with some completely different shot of him making kissy faces and wiggling his fingers around by his face. poo poo was bizarre.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

RavenKrows posted:

Space Balls is the worst Mel Brooks movie please prove me wrong.

dracula: dead and loving it makes it look like citizen goddamn kane

Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx
that one's good op but it's actually either when dude says "jawohl lord helmet" or when this is playing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U00rPm7H3gE

edit:

Gay Roads posted:

agreed

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Gay Roads posted:

That was a Brooks movie? Yeesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwellsdemon
Nov 12, 2007
meh
Grimey Drawer
Time to watch this and blazing saddles. Thank you Internet person.

• Locked thread