Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the "k" is when the big penis hits ur prostate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
It's good that GBS, even as the year 2014 is drawing to a close and the competition from sites such as reddit and funnyordie dot com is growing by the minute, can still come up with primo meme content such as well well welk.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Minimalist Program posted:

It's good that GBS, even as the year 2014 is drawing to a close and the competition from sites such as reddit and funnyordie dot com is growing by the minute, can still come up with primo meme content such as well well welk.

No one can say i'm not trying. This fresh well well welk, or akhem, or esnooze me, are original contributions

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
some men are born to meme, others have memes thrust upon them

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

even the hivemind makes better posts than you op

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

krampster2 posted:

even the hivemind makes better posts than you op

esneeze me what did u say

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Obviously yes some of my posts are uh, curated, from a markov bot.. lmao if you think "THE hivemind" which is a fag bot, is anywhere close to the chatlogs I've got in my markovs

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
welp... welp... welp...

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
stupid bitch bot `teh hivemid': chips & graby m8 i better markov this thread
me: lol how about an authentic bot with some real taste idiot

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Bet your programming is as good as your posting lmao

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
So you mean really good

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

sexy young infidel posted:

So you mean really good

You see that's the obvious joke response to my reply you gotta get creative. Always try and make a "yo mamma" joke out of things and you're on your way to quality posting.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Another fun thing to say, if people ask you for your favourite super hero, is: the amazing helk.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot
Never beat it:

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Minimalist Program posted:

Another fun thing to say, if people ask you for your favourite super hero, is: the amazing helk.

THIS IS REALLY GOOD

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
welkome to Something Awful.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

krampster2 posted:

You see that's the obvious joke response to my reply you gotta get creative. Always try and make a "yo mamma" joke out of things and you're on your way to quality posting.

your momma was a piece of poo poo that should have slit ur throat when u first asked for cheesebread u idiot :D Well well welk

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
What if there was an asian dog and the text said: Well well welk... pretty funny, could be a siberian or native eskimo dog..

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

your momma was a piece of poo poo that should have slit ur throat when u first asked for cheesebread u idiot :D Well well welk

What do you have against cheese bread? Cheese bread is good but just not at a buffet as an entre because it fills you up and that's how they get ya.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

krampster2 posted:

What do you have against cheese bread? Cheese bread is good but just not at a buffet as an entre because it fills you up and that's how they get ya.

On the day you taste naan you will die, I curse you with my name & the name of my anscetors and anyone who quotes this pots that you will wander the lines at pizza hut, stopping neither for salad nor for bread

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

What if there was an asian dog and the text said: Well well welk... pretty funny, could be a siberian or native eskimo dog..

im getting the numbers in from our canvassing people and it looks like komondors are the new hotness in current memeography

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
if u need somebody to stick some metal together u can say to them weld weld weld

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Well well welk.. its a powerful virgin wizard - intro to a new indie game?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*tosses hat onto coat rack, loosesn tie* great news, honey! we landed teh Well Well Welk meme contract

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
This just mother-loving dawned on me in the shower: a super hero villian who sees the hero and goes "well well welk, if it isn't the incredible helk." :aaaaa:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
it doesn't even need to be the incredible Helk. The villain can just say it (maybe he has bad eyesight?) ha ha, just brainstorming here guys.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Well well welk... she could have made it up out of prodromal schizophrenia, or one of many other mental illnesses- just because she's not a rape victim, doesn't mean she isn't a victim here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

• Locked thread