Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your early MVP (most win shares on the best teams don't get mad at me)
This poll is closed.
Curry 32 56.14%
Harden 6 10.53%
Lowry 7 12.28%
Gasol 8 14.04%
Lillard 4 7.02%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

euphronius posted:

Noel Will be fine he's 20 years old
How does his walk look? Is it Oden-esque?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

euphronius posted:

Sixers were fouled like four times that last play

I counted three. There's a reason MCW is pissed.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Good job Bucks. A good win over the Clippers who were asleep at the wheel.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Two nights in a row the Grizzlies have been down 3 points on what would be the final possession and both times they've sent it to an overtime

loving Eastern Conference

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Covington totally got fouled on that three-point attempt.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

See Noel is pretty good

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hate basketball.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Intruder posted:

Two nights in a row the Grizzlies have been down 3 points on what would be the final possession and both times they've sent it to an overtime

loving Eastern Conference

The refs are literally giving Memphis the game

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sweet death

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

RIP 76ers

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Was really hoping the Sixers would score 0 points in the OT :(

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
gently caress the Grizzlies, gently caress the refs, gently caress the East

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Bring me your salt. Go Grizzlies

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I know NBATV is trying to make it seem not as bad as it is, but it doesn't matter if the other team has a bunch of veterans - an NBA team just shouldn't blow an 18-point-lead in eight minutes.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

And now the worst part of the NBA: the nine-minute-long review to see if a shot was a three-pointer or not.

Deus Rex
Mar 5, 2005

Top team in the West have to pull off an unlikely, ref-assisted comeback to beat the worst team in the East. Pretty clear which conference is superior folks.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
welp, now to watch Detroit lose.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Troy Daniels just snaked what would have been Harden's 10th rebound away from him, which would have given him a triple double

No wonder he can't get off the bench

e: Harden gets the rebound at the buzzer hahahaha he might have gotten the trip dub

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Yaaaaaas gently caress everybody, Mike Conley #NBABallot

NickRoweFillea rules!

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

GIVE JAMES THE REBOUND STAT MAN

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Harden had literally an uncontested rebound to get the triple double and not only did teammate Troy Daniels snake it away from him, he knocked it OOB

Which worked out because Harden got the 10th rebound a few seconds later

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Crazy Ted posted:

How does his walk look? Is it Oden-esque?

??????

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Philthy posted:

welp, now to watch Detroit lose.
Is there any team in the NBA more depressing than the Pistons? I'd argue that it's not even close.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
harden with the triple double~

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Rudy Gay is a fan of contested shots

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Crazy Ted posted:

Is there any team in the NBA more depressing than the Pistons? I'd argue that it's not even close.

It's probably close with NYK, but they knew they wouldn't be good this year. We tricked ourselves into think that detroit could fight for the 8th seed.

They look markedly better with Jodie Meeks though.

AND they win the game! Jodie Meeks pistons are undefeated. This is playoff champion!

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Dec 14, 2014

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
It's mid December, and I've already watched like 10 complete Milwaukee games. That's 9 more than last season. I can't help myself.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Jack's Flow posted:

It's mid December, and I've already watched like 10 complete Milwaukee games. That's 9 more than last season. I can't help myself.

during the 2012-2013 season the bucks had a groupon deal, tickets vs Miami for $15 including a beer and a brat. i obviously got one and so did a bunch of my friends. they were still trying to sell the groupon deals on the day of the game, and it wasn't even 50% capacity that night. it was depressing as gently caress but at least I got to watch lebron be lebron up close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

You don't remember Bill Simmons talking about Oden walking like an old man? It was the proof he was injury prone, or something.

• Locked thread