Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Or ethics in drug abuse.

One of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

anita sarkeesian doesn't even smoke weed she has no right to comment on cannabis culture

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The portrayal of women in High Times Magazine is problematic.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

idgi

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
:gas:

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried cod"

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
"smoking out" a woman is tantamount to rape

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
My dealer's shorty smokes out of his stash for free... loving female parasites....

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I traded my girlfriend to my dealer for $10 worth of cosmetic dlc

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

The portrayal of women in High Times Magazine is problematic.

nah

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
SLAW DOGS

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Bideogams are way awesomer than some drugs. I would rather play dragon quest vii for four hours than shoot up with smack. psychedelics own though and ain't no simulating that poo poo in bidcons.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
no joke my cousin died from huffin kotakus

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Volcott posted:

Or ethics in drug abuse.

One of those.

:golfclap:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
puff puff :gas:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

*15 pages of posts containing 3000+ innocuous tweets copy pasted from random nobodies*

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

katlington posted:

*15 pages of posts containing 3000+ innocuous tweets copy pasted from random nobodies*

You don't know that's how it's going to happen. It's just really, really likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Volcott posted:

Or ethics in drug abuse.

can't be this one because nobody in #gg or tcc would ever admit that what they're doing is abuse

• Locked thread