Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Dick Fagballzson posted:

It actually sounds kind of hot. I could see someone who's into gay S&M really getting into it. I bet some of them didn't spill the beans because they were enjoying all of the butt stuff way too much. Having to grovel to a cruel master, being forced to wear diapers, and having stuff shoved into your butt is a submissive's dream come true. It also sounds like there was a lot of face slapping in between butt stuffings. I wonder if in a moment of passion, interrogator and detainee ever kissed?

yeah that's exactly it actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
to play devil's advocate i bet the food in the cia and rendition prisons was so terrible that it would be far more preferable to introduce it into ur body rectally (still doesnt mean it o.k. to do though)
:dings:

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
So how do I become a CIA interrogator? Being master of an S&M dungeon sounds like a really good job. Also the pay is supposed to be really good. Do you think they'd let me wear my assless leather pants to work and carry a riding crop?

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i think you get to do the basic pro dom stuff if you're a guard which probably isn't that hard a job to get but if you want to be feeding buttholes you're going to need connections way up the "food chain"

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

you can't tell bc she's got her stern domme face on but this is the happiest lady on earth

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
What woman doesn't want a slave man on a leash?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Seems weird that they focused on the butt so much and neglected the junk, i would have expected some of this (nsfw OBVIOUSLY)

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Darth123123 posted:

I would replace the cia with...

Leather Men Inc.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Did the prisoners have orgasms of the butt "torture"?

meatcookie
Jun 2, 2007
So... 'Archer' was a documentary?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

haven't we all, OP

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Dick Fagballzson posted:

So how do I become a CIA interrogator? Being master of an S&M dungeon sounds like a really good job. Also the pay is supposed to be really good. Do you think they'd let me wear my assless leather pants to work and carry a riding crop?

I think they only hire frat boys, they are the best sadists after all.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Has anyone registered the username HummusUpTheAss yet?

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
there will never be a better time to post this http://youtu.be/fbiSXgvxDrY

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Agag posted:

Tents are cool imo.

:stare:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

would it have been funnier if i said the cia makes you spill the beans, then blends them up with some oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and cilantro before they put them back in

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

dads a mall cop posted:

would it have been funnier if i said the cia makes you spill the beans, then blends them up with some oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and cilantro before they put them back in

Spill the beans from either end was pretty funny imo

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Dick Fagballzson posted:

It actually sounds kind of hot. I could see someone who's into gay S&M really getting into it. I bet some of them didn't spill the beans because they were enjoying all of the butt stuff way too much. Having to grovel to a cruel master, being forced to wear diapers, and having stuff shoved into your butt is a submissive's dream come true. It also sounds like there was a lot of face slapping in between butt stuffings. I wonder if in a moment of passion, interrogator and detainee ever kissed?

:kimchi:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dick Fagballzson posted:

sorry no, homosexuality is a western disease

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i wish the CIA would do a lot of hosed up sex stuff to me.

im a big boy i can take it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Tsinava posted:

i wish the CIA would do a lot of hosed up sex stuff to me.

im a big boy i can take it.
this but with the kgb and ivan drago specifically

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
thread is giving me a boner

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i think if the interrogator starts getting the impression that the subject is horned up from the torture, they switch to the kind of torture where they shove you into a room where the lights are never turned off and metallica is played at painful volumes 24/7

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
KSM was determined to be unfit to stand trial when it was found he could only say "yes", "hello", and the full lyrics to every song from Limp Bizkit's album Chocolate Starfish & Hotdog Water

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

paranoid randroid posted:

i think if the interrogator starts getting the impression that the subject is horned up from the torture, they switch to the kind of torture where they shove you into a room where the lights are never turned off and metallica is played at painful volumes 24/7

loling at the idea of metal heads being put in such a place and then instead of not wanting to hear it just critiquing the guitar solos and pitch of the singers and comparing it to old school death metal vs swedish black metal and what categories of metal it is

sometimes with the interrogator but mostly with themselves

they will never break

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"PLAY SOME DIO YOU FAGS"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Taliq Abboud wouldnt stop head banging, so we moved him to the Mountain Goats room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Top City Homo posted:

thread is giving me a boner

sharing is caring

• Locked thread