Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Stux posted:

you shouldnt use that word

which one.... british?? :lol: you do post fag a lot though, might want to work on that, maybe brush your teeth a little better, empty the dicks out from your mouth... you get the idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
I'm pretty sure I got dumber by reading this thread.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

So?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

sexy young infidel posted:

which one.... british?? :lol: you do post fag a lot though, might want to work on that, maybe brush your teeth a little better, empty the dicks out from your mouth... you get the idea

hmm *brings microscope up to screen* yep... yepp... this post is absolutely riddled with Fail and poo poo

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Stux gets really mad about the xbox one and has 1000s of posts about how bad it is and how much better ps4 is. He's really normal

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
stux: "iq tests are p. bullshit, everyone is equal except for xbone owners, who are retarded, don't they know the xbone has the wrong kind of ram"

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

OP: hey i think its kinda hosed up this dude had to sell his awards

Old GBS Goons That Fell Out Of The loving Woodwork: Uh actually ,, he's a loving RACIST. who should live on the streets, just like my dad.

article said he was giving the money to charity

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

katlington posted:

article said he was giving the money to charity

He should give it to the United Negro College Fund

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
The racist stuff he said is pretty harsh but all the stuff he said about fats and dumbs is spot on

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Did you guys know the founders of the NAACP were white jews lol? and that's not a conspiracy theory - tis fact lmbo

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
jews love to advance the cause of other minority groups because they know it will always benefit the jews indirectly, as jews are and always have been the minority among minorities

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

veedubfreak posted:

I'm pretty sure I got dumber by reading this thread.

Please quantify that. How many IQ points did you lose, exactly?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Agag posted:

Please quantify that. How many IQ points did you lose, exactly?

I went from Asian to just White.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

veedubfreak posted:

I went from Asian to just White.

Initially this seems like a downgrade, but actually its better. The best even! Don't ask me how white supremacism works.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Huhuhhuhuhh.h...h.h.. *drool runs out of mouth* Intelligence isn't genetic, or linked to race, but I know you hjave to bee brain damaged to be a Refailican. Who's with me?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Raere posted:

the double helix more like double gently caress you

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Stux gets really mad about the xbox one and has 1000s of posts about how bad it is and how much better ps4 is. He's really normal

Haha your avatar is perfect for this thread

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Agag posted:

Initially this seems like a downgrade, but actually its better. The best even! Don't ask me how white supremacism works.

Race realism isn't white supremacism. It's just science.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Plafop posted:

Race realism isn't white supremacism. It's just science.

You will die a virgin.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Larry Parrish posted:

Huhuhhuhuhh.h...h.h.. *drool runs out of mouth* Intelligence isn't genetic, or linked to race, but I know you hjave to bee brain damaged to be a Refailican. Who's with me?

mmm yes.. such a bad thread. so much shitposting. yessss

Tsinava fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Dec 17, 2014

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Agag posted:

You will die a virgin.

That is physically impossible.

I'm not racist, most of the blacks I've met have been hard working salt of the earth or just good natured goofs.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Plafop posted:

That is physically impossible.

I'm not racist, most of the blacks I've met have been hard working salt of the earth or just good natured goofs.

You are a desperate virgin who "learned" about sex from PUA videos and you don't know how human biology works. So it follows that you are stupid as gently caress and therefore also a bigot.

What I'm saying is: never stop posting.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Stux posted:

hmm *brings microscope up to screen* yep... yepp... this post is absolutely riddled with Fail and poo poo

microscopes don't work on posts, idiot.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Agag posted:

You are a desperate virgin who "learned" about sex from PUA videos and you don't know how human biology works. So it follows that you are stupid as gently caress and therefore also a bigot.

What I'm saying is: never stop posting.

Your bottom must be very bothered.

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
"If you want to have smart kids, marry a smart girl. Don't marry a bimbo." -Dr. James Motherfucking Watson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Man finally a single scientist said something I can use to justify my aversion to black people, wait till the internet gets a load o this

• Locked thread