Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMroWnWIqs0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Minimalist Program posted:

every time I see you post, I think about what it would be like to have a dead, gay son...

Well you'd have to reproduce first before your suicidal son offed himself after the hottest jock outted him after letting him suck his dong

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Well you'd have to reproduce first before your suicidal son offed himself after the hottest jock outted him after letting him suck his dong

ur dead gay son got hot cock, made u look like a chump

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

nomadologique posted:

ur dead gay son got hot cock, made u look like a chump

Lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

This is amazing :love:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP, you worthless sack of subhuman poo poo, you loving idiot, you little phoney "film-buff" moron idiot, I loving hate you, I hate you so much because you are a stupid moron who lists stupid poo poo and forgets the best poo poo because you don't know anything I hate you hate hate hate you.

His best role and his best performance was in Killer Joe.

Idiot.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

JebanyPedal posted:

OP, you worthless sack of subhuman poo poo, you loving idiot, you little phoney "film-buff" moron idiot, I loving hate you, I hate you so much because you are a stupid moron who lists stupid poo poo and forgets the best poo poo because you don't know anything I hate you hate hate hate you.

His best role and his best performance was in Killer Joe.

Idiot.

It's spelled moran

Smdh

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
ur dead gay son got rear end hosed by matthew mcconnick jr into an early grave that lucky duck

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
We're all inside the house talking and having a glass of wine and all of a sudden I look at his friends and I'm like, 'Guys, where's Matthew?' And they go, 'I don't know.' I'm like, 'It's f--kin' dark outside, we should probably go look for him.'"

Hudson was the only one who did. As she's walking on the property, she suddenly heard McConaughey making animal noises—very loud animal noises.

I found him standing on a rock, butt naked howling and gesturing," Hudson said with a big smile. "I was like, 'OK, there's Matthew McConaughey and he's fine. He's totally fine.'

"We can definitely say that Matthew is one with nature," she added.

bon ape tit
Aug 7, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwQ0IL2_UIQ

Truly an inspiration

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
is he pretending to be a irl dumb hick or is he actually a irl dumb hick?

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.
he looks like an old catcher's mitt

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

drat when i read the op i thought someone had bumped a thread from january

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i was shitposting

long before I got paid to poo poo post

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My sister works in hollywood and says he's gay as all hell, which is good news for a large segment of the goon population I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypb2Pre5aBI

relax, boy, i ain't no human being

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I like his brother who runs a pipe yard in west Odessa better

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I want to have a beer and smoke a joint blunt with this guy.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I like him but I worry about his range. He plays roughly the same character in everything. That being said he plays, slightly unhinged, possible texan really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Ryan Gosling is literally hotter.

True Detective was amazing though, and McConaughey was most of why

• Locked thread