Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pootiebigwang
Jun 26, 2008
Busy year, shifted gears and focused more on documentary work than anything else. Definitely learned a good bit even if I feel the photos aren't particularly that strong.

Untitled by Dev Luns, on Flickr

[Untitled by Dev Luns, on Flickr

EX-CULT by Dev Luns, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001

I have very much enjoyed your stuff this year. Also alkanphel's.

Elfa in the mirror by fuglsnef, on Flickr

DSCF2800.jpg by fuglsnef, on Flickr

DSCF0291.jpg by fuglsnef, on Flickr

DSCF0324.jpg by fuglsnef, on Flickr

White Noise by fuglsnef, on Flickr

Dread Head
Aug 1, 2005

0-#01
2014 was a pretty good year, did not travel nearly as much as last year but still got out to a bunch of new places albeit closer to home. In no particular order:

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Nothing particularly stands out about 2014 as a year for my photography. It's hard to think of pictures that could only have been taken in 2014, but going through Flickr's clunky-as-hell search feature I found a few I'm pretty happy about.
Raven 2 by Execudork, on Flickr
Sunday Riverwalk 1 56 by Execudork, on Flickr
Nolan Shredz 2 by Execudork, on Flickr
SD 136 Two Wires One Bird by Execudork, on Flickr
Lightswitch by Execudork, on Flickr
Snowy Owl 3 by Execudork, on Flickr

And a bonus picture from 2002 that I scanned & uploaded in 2014. I'm inordinately proud of this picture for silly technical reasons - 400mm manual-focus handheld of a dragonfly in flight, on film.
Transcanada 70 by Execudork, on Flickr

• Locked thread