Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
my tertiary workout buddy at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

FMguru posted:

iirc they convened an emergency meeting to expedite the banning of the woman doing that

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and say they were bike-shedding on that one. When your (self-generated) problems are things like "homeless people keep coming in and making GBS threads on the soldering irons, but we can't lock the door" or "a Buddhist temple has set itself up in a meeting room and telling them to leave would be bad karma," you probably want to feel some power over the small things you can change

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Triglav posted:

my tertiary workout buddy at the time

my quaternary friend with benefits at the time

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Sagebrush posted:

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and say they were bike-shedding on that one. When your (self-generated) problems are things like "homeless people keep coming in and making GBS threads on the soldering irons, but we can't lock the door" or "a Buddhist temple has set itself up in a meeting room and telling them to leave would be bad karma," you probably want to feel some power over the small things you can change

dont forget the homeless guy and his garbage bin full of crystals

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Grandmaster.flv posted:

whoa ok this is waaaay more serious than I thought. I thought it was just about a nerd making awkward sex jokes

gently caress that guy

don't actually gently caress that guy, though

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

I don't think you get a lot of say in whether or not to gently caress that guy

that's the problem

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

that's the problem

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

did the buddhist temple thing actually happen

Dessert Rose
May 17, 2004

awoken in control of a lucid deep dream...

I just now noticed the goatman in this

Dessert Rose
May 17, 2004

awoken in control of a lucid deep dream...

that's the problem

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

that's the problem

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

fart simpson posted:

did the buddhist temple thing actually happen

say wat

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Buttcoin purse posted:

It sounds like maybe things got ugly at a sex party where Tor developers were in attendance? I'm guessing it was when they walked in the room, right?

I'm not saying rape is okay but it sounds like a terrible place to be even if there isn't a rapist there :barf:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I must apologize, this post implied that there was a sex party, but that was just from a post about a hypothetical situation. It was just 3 people bumping uglies, ugly being the operative word.

A Pinball Wizard posted:

oh sweet we found the hot new "I'm not racist but" of 2016

That's what I was trying for with that poor non sequitur on this here comedy forum, I didn't mean to trigger everyone, but it's nice that someone made a :10bux: donation in my name.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Buttcoin purse posted:

That's what I was trying for with that poor non sequitur on this here comedy forum, I didn't mean to trigger everyone, but it's nice that someone made a :10bux: donation in my name.

ok, puppetmaster

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
many powerful mods who are into pushing/enforcing boundaries

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm not rapist, but

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbbNj0ZpA4

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

drat, owned again. I am honestly sorry for making GBS threads on the thread. I'm not sorry for that shameless use of that catchphrase though.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Buttcoin purse posted:

drat, owned again. I am honestly sorry for making GBS threads on the thread. I'm not sorry for that shameless use of that catchphrase though.

get out of yospos

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Buttcoin purse posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAZvxmLfcQ

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

:stare:

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
haha ferretball and the mystery of the muff melange

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Our makerspace owner found a garbage bag full of bedding this week in the classroom.

Went straight in the fuckin trash.

edit: we did a slack check, the only seamstress left a month or two ago

moron izzard fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jul 7, 2016

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Throwing away other people's projects is very uncool

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

SpaceAceJase posted:

Throwing away other people's projects is decidedly unexcellent

yw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
was there not a Tuesday meeting to check for consensus first?

• Locked thread