Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I pet my fwuffy wuffy snookums til he just can't stand it any longer, then I feed him a human liver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

loafbaby is a very good name for a cat, might use that one day

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
~LoL rAnDoM HuMoR!~

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

maybe you should give your cat to someone who can care for a cat

i'm feeling ya on this, hotep. time to shut er down.

This cat is spoiled he's just a jerk with bad habits from his previous owner.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i know the mods. i can have any thread gassed that i want. i can make 1 phone call and have lowtaxs stickied thread gassed. your loving dog meat pal

Seaside Loafer
Feb 7, 2012

Waiting for a train, I needed a shit. You won't bee-lieve what happened next

nice simple answer and experiment for the cat vs dogs what is more intelligent argument

sneakily put a little red sticker on a cat and dogs forehead, put it in front of a mirror, the cat will look at it and think what is that other cat doing there then wonder off, the dog will go wtf is that on my head and and brush it off

cats are not even sub-sentient, dogs are

there you go solved the argument for all you cat lovers (although you are just thinking they are just to cool or somesuch bullshit)

a hampster is more intelligent than a cat

Seaside Loafer fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Dec 13, 2014

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
i love my dead fat stinkcat

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

bonvivant posted:

they will post forever about what actresses face they'd cum on (as if they had the option) but they will not admit they have a bond with an innocent implicitly trusting animal

We actually have several dog threads in PI

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i know the mods. i can have any thread gassed that i want. i can make 1 phone call and have lowtaxs stickied thread gassed. your loving dog meat pal

oh thank god yes please do it

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lolol

edit - lolololololol

naem
May 29, 2011

Cats are skinny and agile and mean and deadly and extremely selfish and not all that bright

Like most attractive women

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness