Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i suppose melted is alright, but it really has nothing on a nearly frozen chocolate bar. room temperature is for loving chumps, i wont even consider your opinion if you think a room temp choc bar is the best option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
:vince:

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
In my opinion room temperature is the best way to eat a chocolate bar.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Whirlwind Jones posted:

god drat look at this chump y'all :rolleyes:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Whirlwind Jones posted:

:circlefap:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Chocolate goes in an airtight container and then in the fridge.

OP is mentally deficient.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Well, OP has a preference that is contrary to most peoples. Surprise surprise. The fact that the preference is also contrary to the manufacturers recommendation and science and pretty much everything we know about chocolate shows that the OP is indeed an idiot.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Hot chocolate

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
isn't the good part of chocolate the melt in your mouth part? why delay that?

why am i asking questions about yet another stupid thing posted in gbs that no one really does/believes?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

why am i asking questions about yet another stupid thing posted in gbs that no one really does/believes?

As wrong as it is to eat cold candy, it's incredibly popular.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

dog buttz posted:

As wrong as it is to eat cold candy, it's incredibly popular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2sex1mJNI

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

melted = too messy
freezer = too hard, hurts mouth
room temp = taste good, use morals

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
none of this matters because you're probably eating some poo poo chocolate anyway

skudmunky
Apr 28, 2010
Yes.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
They are rare, but there are a few chocolate stores in the states. Stores that only sell specialy/high-end chocolate bars. There is one on 24th street in San Francisco. Everything is stored at room temperature.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

none of this matters because you're probably eating some poo poo chocolate anyway

even if you buy from a high-end, "made local" chocolate shop there's a chance they're melting down lovely Brand X chocolate in their factory to create their masterpieces.

i know because one of my 23 jobs is working in one of those on the weekend

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
No, fridge is best, not freezer. That way its cool and hard but not "feel like you're breaking your teeth" hard.

Reese's peanut butter cups in the fridge = best chocolate experience

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

even if you buy from a high-end, "made local" chocolate shop there's a chance they're melting down lovely Brand X chocolate in their factory to create their masterpieces.

i know because one of my 23 jobs is working in one of those on the weekend

that's fine but I'm talking about like a hershey's vs lindt bar both available at the store not fancy rear end truffles from a chocolate shop

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
will still melt in your mouth but not all at once allowing you more time to savor it
like enjoying ice cream over 8 minutes instead of drinking a glass of melted ice cream over 20 seconds

i like the theory op good idea top marks

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

:agreed:

A few exceptions that should just be chilled, but overall agreed with op and voted 5.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
I put chocolate casein protein mixed with water in the freezer. Makes for a tasty evening snack.

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I like the snap of a good frozen chocolate bar, you snap off a piece and it melts in your mouth. Its not a bad deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
frozen sure but melted seriously op??

• Locked thread