Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Asshair serves the same role as armpit hair. Reduces friction, helps facilitate smooth motion. Now as for chest and back hair, that poo poo is just useless. Evolution needs to step it's game up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

notZaar posted:

Asshair serves the same role as armpit hair. Reduces friction, helps facilitate smooth motion. Now as for chest and back hair, that poo poo is just useless. Evolution needs to step it's game up.

Shut up science bitch

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

Why did they design nair for faces, when the only conceivable use is for your butthole? :confused:

It was originally formulated for black men, who tend to have thicker facial hair than whites.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Fajita Fiesta posted:

sign me up i wanna look like a preteen boy pls

I am a preteen boy. Pwned.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i have some taint hair but not a lot of rear end in a top hat hair at all

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
my hair is rear end and my rear end is hair holey

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lol if you don't have pure nordic genes so you have thin, wispy hair on your genitals

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

:siren: mean post :siren:

all of your hair is rear end in a top hat hair OP

(I'm calling the OP an rear end in a top hat)

sorry

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
I shaved my butthole with my beard trimmers. My face has never smelled the same. Sit on a bonfire OP.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

HollisBrown posted:

Shut up science bitch

Biology is science in the same way that McDonald's is food.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

toggle posted:

lol if you don't have pure nordic genes so you have thin, wispy hair on your genitals

why don't you just put all of us rear end in a top hat hair people into camps you nazi

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

even though that cat is probably dead I still feel for his poor soul.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dave grohl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
theres this rabbit that keeps knocking over my garbage cans on trash day and poioping on my doorstep hes a fuckin jerk

hes a real rear end in a top hat hare

• Locked thread