Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i dont really like coffee

when i have to get up early in the morning its a miracle from christ himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
i get free coffee at work so sometimes i roll up early to grab a cup off the clock before work

otherwise i just grind some beans and use a cone filter. drip if i'm a lazy shitass.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Obligatory Toast posted:

i get free coffee at work so sometimes i roll up early to grab a cup off the clock before work

otherwise i just grind some beans and use a cone filter. drip if i'm a lazy shitass.

just eat the beans.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
i do that. i have chocolate covered espresso beans.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

detectivemonkey posted:

SodaStreams are great, so is coffee! Also tea!

My Keurig has more options than the one 3O posted am I now officially richest GBSer?

3O is always better than the rest of us

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

gnarlyhotep posted:

3O is always better than the rest of us

Actually it turns out he's unattractive and his fancy condo is a boring apartment with electronics from the 20-oughts hung crookedly on the wall

Coffee is the best. Percolators are the best for coffee.

Keurig machines are lovely for a number of reasons - the little plastic coffee serving cups are the beginning, the inability to heat the water hot enough is the middle, and hilariously you can't drain the internal reservoir when it comes time to haul it out to the county line and shoot the gently caress out of it

Cappuccino and espresso are both good, but if you need people to put candy in it for you I suggest trying different kinds of drinks

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
uuuugh it's too late to drink coffee but this thread keeps tempting me

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Coffee? I like coffee.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
A burr grinder reminds me of burers from STALKER games , do you think they like coffee ??

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Coffee? I like coffee.

Get out of here Coleman Francis youve been dead for 40 years

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Coffee sweats are the devil's undercoating

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Jabronie posted:

Get out of here Coleman Francis youve been dead for 40 years

He's dying very slowly

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Caffeine is a medical issue for me. If I don't have some, I WILL have a migraine headache. Generally I have coffee. Sometimes from the local coffee shop, sometimes from the Starbucks near my school, but usually from my Keurig. I have one at home and one at school. Sometimes I use K-cups, and sometimes I roll my own. I'm not that picky.

I drink anywhere from 1 to 10 cups per day (average is 2). Usually coffee, but sometimes tea. Milk and sugar.

On rare occasions I will have Irish coffee, or I'll make Turkish coffee.

Coffee is good.

Eerkik
Feb 13, 2010
420 drink coffee everyday

I have a coffee pot, and after like 2 or 3 cups I switch to decaf and just drink that the rest of the day. Milk no sugar OTHER THAN LACTOSE what up

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Nesspresso machines are better than that k cup stuff.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFwFgG9NE8

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Yes, I like Coffee, welp, see yah

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Yes, I like Coffee, welp, see yah

goats are credited with discovering coffee :goatdrugs:

thats how you know its good

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Grind some beans and put it in a drip coffee maker and drink it black. I always drink 2 cups in the morning before getting ready, then take a thermos full of coffee to work and pour it into my mug that I keep there (the thermos I have works too well, and the coffee stays scalding hot, even 5 or 6 hours later, so I pour it into another mug). If I need still more coffee while at work, I'll drink some of the coffee they make there, but that coffee is loving gross and lovely, so I'll usually add a ton of cream and sugar to that stuff.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
if we ran out of coffee would it cause civil unrest do you think? or would people just be grumpy for a week

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Boil water in a saucepan then add a few tablespoons of ground coffee. Wait a few minutes for the grounds to settle then pour the liquid off into a mug. Presto, you have coffee without having to gently caress around with a special coffee making machine.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
*buys $10000 in coffee making equipment, coffee still tastes worse than cold brew*

SanitysEdge
Jul 28, 2005
for a god tier drink add sliced jalapeno to your otherwise unadulterated black coffee

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I cant really drink coffee anymore.

I usually stick to tea.

Caffeine sensitivity sucks butt.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

I cant really drink coffee anymore.

I usually stick to tea.

Caffeine sensitivity sucks butt.

may i suggest one of the various forms of amphetamines? or maybe a micro dose of lsd

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

uG posted:

may i suggest one of the various forms of amphetamines? or maybe a micro dose of lsd

Hush up.

*Sips peach chai with coconut milk*

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
I love Nespresso because it's convenient and delicious. Also because I am a moron who haemorrhages money and can't be arsed to use one of those serious contraptions like a proper coffee person.

Oh, and Saudi coffee is awesome if you like cardamom.

Fairly passive fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Dec 14, 2014

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
I just bought an aeropress, which is excellent for strong/dark roast beans and shithouse for the mild-roast stuff. When we have mild roast coffee I use an italian stove-top percolator thing. But best of all is a good cortado or strong latte, and I work at a cafe so I get free coffee when I work.

This is the best way to deal with a coffee addiction:
https://twitter.com/coffee_dad

e: this thread and that twitter feed have made the word "coffee" look weird

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I go to Starbucks, buy the House Blend / Breakfast Blend beans, and tell them to grind it for a v-shaped drip cone filter. In my current situation that's the "best" coffee I have access to.

I'm having a cup of coffee right now after going coffee-less for 3 days. I feel alright again.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
IV caffeine is real thing used in hospitals btw ask your local pharmacist for some. Real talk

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
lmao at the goons drinking Starbucks or making drip coffee at home (or using a Keurig).

Moka pot with Illy grounds. Italian coffee is the only coffee.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
From the coffee cart guy, large, light and sweet. $1.75.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Tujague posted:

Actually it turns out he's unattractive and his fancy condo is a boring apartment with electronics from the 20-oughts hung crookedly on the wall

uhhh 3O's pretty cute he's just got a few too many pounds on him at the moment. he should hit the gym imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
freshly ground in french press thank you for asking

• Locked thread