Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newbinator
Nov 14, 2014

Get your shit together, and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the shit store and sell it. Or put it in a shit museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your shit together.
Y/N

Begging is pretty hot and not gay at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I would suck that guys cock fyi

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
cum comes out of my weiner but u know what else does

pee also does

poop however comes from my butt this is something only my butt can do. my butt cant pee or cum it can only poop out poop

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ilikedirt posted:

my butt cant cum
drat dude you're missing out.

newbinator
Nov 14, 2014

Get your shit together, and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the shit store and sell it. Or put it in a shit museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your shit together.

ilikedirt posted:

pee also does

poop however comes from my butt this is something only my butt can do. my butt cant pee or cum it can only poop out poop

That's amazing. :chanpop:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

no, but i would let a girl gently caress me in the rear end

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Whirlwind Jones posted:

drat dude you're missing out.

the only time cum cones out my butt is if its some1 elses cum obviously but idk if ir talking about that

r u talking about prostate based orgasms bc sure i guess u could say ur butts cumming then but cum doesnt cum out of ur butt in that case the cum cums from were ud expect:

ur weiner

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Beg me for what? Like change on the street, like some kind of loving poor person? No thank you.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

ilikedirt posted:

pee also does

Don't be so sure about that.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Girls beg me all the time OP. Not much I can do about it apart from keep saying no.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
i just want them to want me op

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
I make them beg before I murder them.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
baby please, beg me.

yeah keep begging.

but this thread will be gassed and you cant stop me.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
drat skippy i would

wish i was op of this: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651044

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RainMaker posted:

I make them beg before I murder them.

:iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newbinator
Nov 14, 2014

Get your shit together.
I know you like the way I turn it up
I'm out here with my friends
I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it
I do this right, you're going home alone
I guess you'll have to beg
I'mma make you beg, I'mma make you beg for it

• Locked thread