Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
http://youtu.be/TbLXY85xIx8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I watched some videos from the sadbrains fag who this EMERGENCY THREAD is for, and he seems to be a fail AIDS human being. Welp, thanks for reading.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Lots of crybabies ITT can't take a joke.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Every time a Redditor's content gets DMCA'ed, an SJW gets their fixed income approved from the government.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

The freemarket has decided. If Sam doesn't like Youtube's decision, he can start his own video hosting site with billions of viewers. The world doesn't owe you anything.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i might donate a buck if it was to get this guy a makeover or some plastic surgery or osme poo poo because that fuckin face, man

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
hey guys lol funny joke time here get ready to help me get my youtube revenue back but ironically! lmao yeah these clowns won't see what's coming but seriously make sure the requests are serious because subversion and I want my channel back but ironically! lol. also buy some of my merch that is actually a joke too but still ggive me money. as a joke. lol

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Necc0 posted:

hey guys lol funny joke time here get ready to help me get my youtube revenue back but ironically! lmao yeah these clowns won't see what's coming but seriously make sure the requests are serious because subversion and I want my channel back but ironically! lol. also buy some of my merch that is actually a joke too but still ggive me money. as a joke. lol

don't cut yourself on that edge, boyo :tipshat:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
why dont they just get their own website?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
why dont they release their videos with a different account

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Op, return and account for your poo poo taste in threads, entertainment, and roommates

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Odobenidae posted:

don't cut yourself on that edge, boyo :tipshat:

was trying to imitate mde's classic long-winded humor but you can't top the king that's for sure

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
i thought tim & eric were the worst at doing tim & eric until i saw mde

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
He should distribute his movies via VHS mailing list

elephants on acid
Mar 1, 2012

hi just reporting in to say i'm not funny and would like to poo poo on this thing that doesn't appeal to me personally

*~~nu gbs~~*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

elephants on acid posted:

hi just reporting in to say i'm not funny and would like to poo poo on this thing that doesn't appeal to me personally

*~~nu gbs~~*

Are you new to the Internet or something?

elephants on acid
Mar 1, 2012

i am new to the Internet and i would like everyone here to be nicer to each other

thank you,

elephants on acid

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Necc0 posted:

was trying to imitate mde's classic long-winded humor but you can't top the king that's for sure

you're doing a really good job of it actually.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
sam hyde is extremely funny you idiots

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrrOF1j1wLc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

elephants on acid posted:

*~~nu gbs~~*

we got it covered, thanks tho

• Locked thread