Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
What forums and posting epiphanies have you had on SA that have affected your deeper sense of posting and understanding of the posts of others? What is true posting enlightenment?

WHat is the sound fo one hand posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Most people are fakeposting so u can slip in real posts and just pretend they weren't if it goes south

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

jalopybrown posted:

Most people are fakeposting so u can slip in real posts and just pretend they weren't if it goes south

This is literally how I live my whole life.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
There are seven layers of irony in every thread, you have to sort through each layer to find the truth

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
When you go to what looks like an informative and interesting thread and you're greeted by the gaping vastness of the goatman's anus...

...You have achieved true posting nirvana.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
most people are way too invested in whatever they waste their time on

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

jalopybrown posted:

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

the sound of farts needs no translation

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

good posts need bad posts like fronts need backs

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

a fart in the hand is worth two in the bush

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
It's actually more efficient if you don't read the other posts; instead try to get an idea of their meaning from the shape of the words

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
While reading one post, read the next one with your brain to quickly make progress

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
I skip every other post for maximum efficiency.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
List type threads are convenient ways to up your post count and gain credibility by not being a newbie anymore.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Forum made me remember the movie I didn't finish watching last night was Edge of Tomorrow.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
the most important thing the forums taught me wa

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

:justpost:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
What is the sound of one buttcheek farting

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
the shitposts were inside us all along

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Never read, only post.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
9/10 dragontext avatars have nothing to do with the afflicted poster's posting

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Find a post that a lot of other people laughed at, then just repeat it until it becomes probatable.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I learned that clicking here makes all your wildest dreams come true

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
I learnt that I was gay and there were many other posters who shared this gayness.

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
People prefer when I post directly from my anus.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Posting and making GBS threads at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i think Bronze Manstrong would be a good user name and also a good name

• Locked thread