Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

uwe boll looks like a shaved ape, so i applaud lowtax for his courage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Well at least Lowtax ended up in a movie. As a background extra!

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Lowtax posted:

Also keep in mind that, when I was in the ring (before the match started), I was still under the impression that this was a PR gag. When he started pummeling the poo poo out of me, I actually said (well tried to say with my mouthpiece in) "what the hell are you doing?" to him. I really couldn't even get a punch in because I was too busy trying to protect my face from his fists.

Here I was thinking it was just you mocking him and evading him because you were thinking "lol Uwe Boll". Now I understand it was you avoiding his fists and trying to get out of there, the more you learn.

Super.Jesus
Oct 20, 2011

scopes posted:

who would win in a fist fight lowtax or tommy wiseau

You should start by proving Tommy Wiseau actually exists

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

VectorSigma posted:

what the christ.

uwe as hitler. i can see it.

Best thing about this movie is that it uses most of the same props and costumes as Auschwitz. I think they were even shot at the same time.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
oh, AHA stands for "ask him anything"

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Have you considered a shot at improving your record against movie people? In my opinion, both Roman Polanski and Woody Allen are about due for an asskicking.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'd like to see Kevin Smith and George Lucas tagteam against Red Letter Media

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
lowtax please challenge other directors to fistfights especially JJ Abrams

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
hey lowtax can I punch you in the face?

ill send you money

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004
lowtax don't you watch mma or action movies punching people is so easy you big wimp

ill fuckin punch myself right now

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lowtax, have you been punch-drunk ever since then?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

echronorian posted:

You don't really 'lose' in a fight with someone that insecure. He bent his own bs rules and in the end it's a really funny video.

I'm proud of lowtax

low tacks stood up to the school bully and got his rear end beat but proved his mettle. nothing shameful about that

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Ricardio posted:

Low taxes rick flair flop was really funny and years later every so often I remember it and I still laugh. Thnaks richard!

someone make a gif please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Should've joined the Nintendo Fun Club.

• Locked thread