Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chesh
Apr 19, 2004

That was terrible.
Hi! I’m one of the managers at the Professional & Amateur Pinball Association - PAPA - also known by our non-profit name Replay Foundation. This year, July 30 - August 2, 2015, we are putting on the world’s largest gaming convention in Pittsburgh, PA:

http://replayfx.org/

I’ve worked for PAPA and their associated pinball tournaments since 2000, before we even had our current facility, name, or special non-profit status.

Our convention, ReplayFX will include Pinburgh - the world’s largest pinball tournament - as well as a classic arcade tournament called the Replay World Championships, a Big Buck Hunter tournament, obstacle course, bouncy houses, magicians, stilt walkers, console games, table top games, and more fun than you can shake your joy stick at. We’ll also have vendor booths, discussion panels, and live bands!

Tickets are on sale now, as well as discounted hotel blocks. I am happy to answer any questions or direct anyone to a resource they might need, and we are more than open to suggestions for what you want to see!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...
Holy poo poo, a Buck Hunter Tournament? I've hit up more than a few truck stops in my day... let's rock :clint:

Also tell Bowen to do more tutorials

• Locked thread