Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

I wonder how you spell Tabasco.
This was my first exposure to the Five Nights game(s?). I'm a big wuss, so I jumped at some of those... things popping at the screen. I guess I don't watch a lot of LP and I don't know much of the trashy tropes that tend to plague youtube, but that being said, I think I get what you were going for, here.

Having a weird hand come out of nowhere and pluck a CD out of a drive reminded me of rockcock64. Who is a parody of the exact same thing you're parodying... I think. Where's the LP lore bible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
If it ain't softrockdove it ain't sh*t.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
five nights at freddys is art judge reionhold you are a little piece of poop

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I was like "Hey this looks fun and cute" and then the bear jumped out and I cried a little and yelled at youtube for tricking me.

So when does the next episode come out of "mad guy at the game"?

Mr. Highway
Feb 25, 2007

I'm a very lonely man, doing what I can.
My friend who I haven't seen in a few weeks sent me a copy of this game in the mail with a note written in blood red ink that told me not to play it. Think I should I play it?

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

Mr. Highway posted:

My friend who I haven't seen in a few weeks sent me a copy of this game in the mail with a note written in blood red ink that told me not to play it. Think I should I play it?

Play it with your little brother/sister/son/daughter if you have one. If you don't then go and rent an orphan to play it with or something.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
So will this be the home of all the Coffee Men's Xmas videos? Because I'm ready for my advent calendar of Men Drinkin' Eggnog.

Tucked In The Cut
Nov 15, 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd rather brush my teeth
with a rusty razor
than front and bullshit
with all you fakers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BottledBodhisvata posted:

These games are a fantastic study in minimalism, doing a lot with a little. With barely any animation, and little more than lighting and atmosphere there is created a world of paranoia and terror based around an almost child-like nightmare of innocence turned evil, body horror and madness juxtaposed with a "friendly" environment.

That being said

faaaaaaaaaaaart

EnglishMajor.txt

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

RotationSurgeon posted:

So will this be the home of all the Coffee Men's Xmas videos? Because I'm ready for my advent calendar of Men Drinkin' Eggnog.

if so,

Miku is a better gamer than Gamer.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdHlIy0W4uU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
So this is still a thing?

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmVapK3WS-Q

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
And I'm back! That's right, after a 3 month hiatus, I am continuing on with this series. I hope everyone is good and spooked for...

The infamous Five Nights at Freddy's has turned into a trilogy with the final entry in the series, released on March 2nd. It's the future and America has gotten Freddy Fever! Meme culture has latched onto the crazy cast of FNAF, resulting in a meme museum being constructed honoring the cool video game, Five Night's at Freddy's. You are once again seated in the role of a security officer, and it looks like the critters are up to their old tricks! I don't want to spoil too much of the plot, so let's just get into it:

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I am going to go against the grain and here and suggest that isn't really you

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Ur kinda ugly judge.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
It's kind of interesting how the third game in the series is actually more about strategy than horror. Even though the the game has jumpscares galore it's primary mechanic is about keeping springtrap away using audio clips at various camera's to draw it's attention. Hell outside of springtrap itself none of the jumpscares actually kill you but they do allow for an opening for what does. In the end what are left doing is trying to figure out a way to not only keep track of Springtrap but also attempt to keep it as far away from you as you can and that's not an easy task.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

It's kind of interesting how the third game was released less than seven months after the first one.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
Here I am, this is me again with more visuals of me. This time I'm famed 90's icon, Vanilla Ice, wearing early 2000's clothing line, Hollister, and I'm completing night 6 of this game and unlocking the true ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qPOgIUXm5E

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Inhale my dong enrichment child?

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

PrinceRandom posted:

Loosely translated it means die properly.

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009

PrinceRandom posted:

That is actually from Five Night's at Fuckboy's A FNAF fangame that was made in RPG maker. I know this because I played it's sequel.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

nendymion posted:

That is actually from Five Night's at Fuckboy's A FNAF fangame that was made in RPG maker. I know this because I played it's sequel.

So the murderer, purple guy, wasn't the phone guy? The purple guy was just a guy who was purple? Didn't they test this game before they released it.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

judge reinhold posted:

And I'm back! That's right, after a 3 month hiatus, I am continuing on with this series. I hope everyone is good and spooked for...

The infamous Five Nights at Freddy's has turned into a trilogy with the final entry in the series, released on March 2nd. It's the future and America has gotten Freddy Fever! Meme culture has latched onto the crazy cast of FNAF, resulting in a meme museum being constructed honoring the cool video game, Five Night's at Freddy's. You are once again seated in the role of a security officer, and it looks like the critters are up to their old tricks! I don't want to spoil too much of the plot, so let's just get into it:

Gotta say, Judge, even though that's clearly you, the video quality really plummeted compared to your playthrough of 2.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!
I've come from the future to say that you really hit your stride after your 30th bout of cosmetic surgery while playing FNAF X-2: Electric BOO-galoo 3.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
how will i die? what is the warning about??

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

judge reinhold posted:

Here I am, this is me again with more visuals of me. This time I'm famed 90's icon, Vanilla Ice, wearing early 2000's clothing line, Hollister, and I'm completing night 6 of this game and unlocking the true ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qPOgIUXm5E

I like how he's not even loving scared.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
The reason he's not scared is because, as he mentioned, he was trying to beat that stage for like hours the previous day. Presumably by the time you've been playing it on livestream for 4 hours straight it stops getting your goat. Well done judge vanilla ice reinhold, you beat the hell out of that game!

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
Wow, the community here is craving more FNAF action. As we all know by now, that there are multiple endings in this game, and the way to get the good ending is very obscure. As my last addition to this thread, I will show you what you need to do in order to get this good ending, which will change one solitary image shown at the end of the game wherein a lensflare is removed. Pardon me, I had a cold when I recorded this and the webcam was on the fritz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoRd-R9oypk

Thanks, everyone, for making this thread more popular than the Mega Man Zero 2 LP we did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

nendymion posted:

That's disappointing and less funny imo.

• Locked thread