Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
2 questions

1) did they know justin timberlake was the only talented boyband guy, or did it just happen that way?? how did they know?

2) what's that weird effect they put on his voice in all the 90s songs? and also lots of other peple? exhibit here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGtRxVFy60Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
signal boost

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i am going to be weird and gay for a second and say that after all things like singing and dancing ability have been considered, the determining factor for who becomes famous and who doesn't is how they look at and relate to the camera. justin has whatever it is that makes it work down.

edit fuckkk another necro thread??

Here's an example of exactly what I mean.. MIA always said she wanted to be a superstar..it's not like she wants to be the hipster's artist according to what she's said. but she's nowhere near as famous/successful as Nicki Minaj has been. this video shows exactly why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cItHOl5LRWg

MIA acts like she doesn't even care if the camera is looking at her or not. But Nicki has stage presence in every shot. MIA is forgettable. If you didn't know who she was already you wouldn't give a poo poo about her after this song, especially when she's put in the same song as Minaj

well also cause MIA's music is oftentimes super strange and eclectic, but my general point stands i think

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Dec 17, 2014

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Jesus. That song is fucken awful.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I enjoyed Cry Me a River

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BASF posted:

Jesus. That song is fucken awful.

only luv can make you a player

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Madonna, you are 56 years old.
Stop it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002
What songs has mia had that are catchy besides paper planes, like all the other songs she has on youtub with views are pretty mediocre sounding at best.

ghlbtsk posted:

Madonna, you are 56 years old.
Stop it.
still looks good in that video, I was once told to change my username to grandpa's lament

• Locked thread