Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
watching twin peaks for the first time and this guy wont stop narrating literally everything he does into that stupid loving tape recorder. he obsesses over trees, coffee, pie, and donuts doesnt know how to talk to anyone especially women

he seems pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxwcQ1dapw8

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Dale Cooper is great

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
funny enough op
\
diane isn't even real!!

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
he just really enjoys life OP

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Twin Peaks is a terrible show

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I'm pretty sure he's just gay, OP. Lemme check that episode with Audrey again.

Edit: yup just gay, don't hate the gays op.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meg7ojUwZwo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vftf8TTve4s

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I wish David Lynch didn't get sucked into the transcendental meditation scam that has been eating up all his free time for the past decade so he could make more good poo poo like Twin Peaks

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
he's a sexy mofo he can sperg all he wants

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I wish David Lynch didn't get sucked into the transcendental meditation scam that has been eating up all his free time for the past decade so he could make more good poo poo like Twin Peaks

Good news friend.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol noob TM is what allowed david lynch to make most of his movies, he envisions all of them in deep TM trances

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

...of SCIENCE! posted:

he was meditating so he could have the ability to make Twin Peaks again.

naem
May 29, 2011

Sometimes my arms bend back

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Naw man he's quite beyond sperg dude on the autism scale but thats almost insignificant compared to his towering (and praiseworthy) sense of hedonism. That motherfucker knows how to savor.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
also HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! You all got tricked into watching a soap opera because of David Lynch weirdness. And you loving LIKED it. You naughty sluts.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I still get like half a chub from the scene were the guy is talking about flowers all creepy

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Enjoy the first season.

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
The Noexima girl was pretty cute

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
Diane,

im finding this thread is lacking any good coffee or pie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrKincaid
Apr 17, 2008
It was really cheeseball soap-opera-y and I cringed at it a lot. But I watched and enjoyed the whole thing and then the movie. Didn't someone's son end up writing a bunch of Twin Peaks novels?

• Locked thread