Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

do i get any credits fro going to camp to be cured of gay

Good dog, you tell em. I know you had those questions already and this was just your time to share them. Good Dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
in book 7 Hermione and Fleur took polyjuice potion to be Harry but they didn't comment on his genitalia

why does JK Rowling leave out the important details

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

also if it wore off would Ron's dick be inside Harry's dick??? :wth:

Woahhhhhhh! Ouch! Madame Pomfrey's going to have a time with this one. :chanpop:

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

what are magical pictures in the hp world

your mom

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

spooky girlfriend posted:

Woahhhhhhh! Ouch! Madame Pomfrey's going to have a time with this one. :chanpop:
man imagine all the crazy poo poo she has to fix in that school, most of which has none of the participants saying a word to her about what happened

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
If there was a wizard I didn't like, could I just take a ton of pictures of them, and then burn them, making the others watch?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what would happen if you just started pissing on the photo from behind until it soaked all the way through

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

sounds like a question for your therapist op

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

a hole-y ghost posted:

what would happen if you just started pissing on the photo from behind until it soaked all the way through

What if you lit it on fire? Do magic moving pictures feel pain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

what if I just took one off the wall and put my dick right through it. could they give me a bj then?

• Locked thread