Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
hey goons

I was drunk at a bar a week ago and sat next to a restaurant owner. Long story short, he challenged me to an eating contest there. I'm supposed to eat 62 pieces of sushi and dessert to beat the current record. How should I perpare for this? I'm doing it sometime in January. I mean, anything special I should do the days before? And on the day of the challenge?

for info, I'm 180lbs and workout a lot, so eating lots of food isn't a big issue. I've eaten 2,2lb meat "challenges" before without issue, but this time I'm literally looking at about 5-6lbs of food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

are you allowed to order whatever drink you want to wash down the food?

If so, get a shot of calvados about halfway through the meal. If there is no calvados maybe try whatever brandy is available, just drink it straight and it will improve your appetite even though you are full.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Earwicker posted:

are you allowed to order whatever drink you want to wash down the food?

If so, get a shot of calvados about halfway through the meal. If there is no calvados maybe try whatever brandy is available, just drink it straight and it will improve your appetite even though you are full.

yeah I am allowed to drink and they probably have some good brandy

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
smoke weed

BitesizedNike
Mar 29, 2008

.flac
As a former college student who used the local food challenges in town as a way of scoring free food, marijuana helps a ton, yes.

• Locked thread