Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

eSports Chaebol posted:

My mom loved watching cowboy bebop. We even went to go see the movie together. She tried watching a few other animes but decided that anime is garbage and cowboy bebop is the only good one.

your mom is right, tell her i said so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
for a period of time in highschool whenever we'd do shrooms in a house setting we'd start out the night watching the shroom episode while we waited for it to build, it owned

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Anime is trash but Bebop is Good poo poo.

welp, thanks for reading :tipshat:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

for a period of time in highschool whenever we'd do shrooms in a house setting we'd start out the night watching the shroom episode while we waited for it to build, it owned

want to drop shrooms w/ us. we are going to sit in my house and watch anime it should be an amazing experience

e: all thats left to do is choose between radiant schoolgirl marzipan and daki doku no gundams

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

brick cow posted:

Does Bebop even count as anime? There's no tentacles and the only prepubescent girl is made to look like a little boy. (Except for that awkward feng shui ep)

It has a dude who grew boobs from some experimental drug and that seems p anime imo.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

want to drop shrooms w/ us. we are going to sit in my house and watch anime it should be an amazing experience

Watch Aachi and Ssipak.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rahu posted:

It has a dude who grew boobs from some experimental drug and that seems p anime imo.

yeah, all the dudes that did that on this board have anime avatars as well

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

yeah, all the dudes that did that on this board have anime avatars as well

Surely Bepop was well ahead of its time.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Tender Bender posted:

I remember I used to post on a fan fiction board and this guy's long yakuza assassin fanfic ended with the "bang" scene and I called him on it and he got ran off the board.

what like on steps and everything

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rahu posted:

???

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Fun fact: anime isnt real

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

theres no way that skinny gently caress is 233 pounds

It's because anyone whose taller than 6 feet is a giant.

Also, I'm pretty sure Abdul Hakim is based off Kareem Abdul Jabar's character from Game Of Death. It's just they didn't get his height right to match the weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
now what in the heck is with all this anime chat, I just wanted to post about negloids

• Locked thread