Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A toy that is easily mistaken for the toy you wanted but not the actual toy you wanted and when you open it they are watching you with so much anticipation for the joy you will surely have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mookface posted:

A toy that is easily mistaken for the toy you wanted but not the actual toy you wanted and when you open it they are watching you with so much anticipation for the joy you will surely have

a rock? I already got one of those

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
my cousin gave me a dave matthews band cd like 3 times in a row

i know you like dave matthews band, james god drat lay off it a little

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

shiksa posted:

you poor bastard.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

shiksa posted:

I like to think that James gives the latest Dave Matthews CD to everyone for Christmas. It would make Christmas shopping really easy to just buy 18 Dave Matthews CDs

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shiksa's brother is Dave Matthews.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Pokémon red. I wanted pokémon yellow, goddammit, I told you this mom. How the gently caress do you mix them up. Like, do you confuse tomatoes and bananas too?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I still have the expression on that guy's face burned into my brain who was given a hot dog maker.

e: http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/worst-christmas-presents/7/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
THANKS FOR THE NORO VIRUS, BOYFRIEND

i love puking and making GBS threads all over christmas

• Locked thread