Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Staggy
Mar 20, 2008

Said little bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to
These expensive
These is red bottoms
These is bloody shoes

Sister Almeda

The plunge into the breach was a chaotic one, smoke and flame billowing from weapon emplacements. The reassuring sound of her sisters was close by and - off in the distance - she swore she could hear the "stealth" party. Silent grace indeed.

Boltgun secured, Almeda dives forward. In one hand, her boltpistol, ready to fire. In the other, her sword, humming to life. At this range it is all she can do to crash her way towards the Severan troops. In the back of her mind she is dimly aware of Corrina's fate but it doesn't matter. In death, service.

Attacking with both bolt pistol and power sword, without any penalty due to Ambidextrous, Sidearm and Two-Weapon Wielder. The plan is to engage with the men surrounding the guy Werix is charging, try and keep them occupied.

pre:
WS  BS  S   T   AG  IN  PE  WP  FE
49  47  32  44  42  27  31  37  26

Wounds: 18/18     Fate: 2/2     Fatigue: 0

Bolt Pistol  30m  S/2/-  1d10+5 X  Pen 4  Clip: 8/8 Rld: Half; Tearing
Power Sword Melee, -, 1d10+5 E, Pen 5, 3kg, Power Field, Balanced

Armor: All, AP7 (Chest 8), 15kg, +5 BS, Photovisor, Power Source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCurly
Mar 28, 2010
Sister Salma

Salma bursts through the gate in front of the captured tank, jump pack launching her forward at superhuman speeds. She was going to go for grenades, throwing them at the largest grouping of men when she saw the Heretic Stormtroopers fire hellguns into her sister seraphim. She halts, hovering menacingly in mid-air and raises her bolt pistols, taking careful aim at the elite dominate troopers and shouting out a challenge of her own, "Those would would strike at His Angels, know his wrath!"

After the first volley she will take to the skies, darting through the air to drop firebombs and krak grenades onto any concentrations of troops, and otherwise firing her bolt pistols in every direction...

First round Aim + Semiauto burst at the Elite dominate troops, using the Wings of the Angel
TN: 72 + Range modifiers x2, once for each pistol, 3d10+5 drop the two lowest, Pen 4. Gonna try and hit as many of them as possible, each target has to take a pinning test. Will use fate points here if necessary.

After that will fly about and continue shooting at those guys unless a heavy weapon team turns on me, or I spot a grouping of 3+ people in some cover I can nail with a flame grenade. But in general I will start with those elite troops and then work outward, focusing my fire on the wall where the others are charging in so they aren't picked apart. Save dodges for heavy/special weapons, will use fate to dodge them if necessary.

pre:
Actions:
May make agility test when ambushed to act normally, re-roll agility tests. 
Switch guns as a free action
Automatically cause pinning tests on targets. 

Semi-auto burst:
TN: 62 + range modifiers 
Twice, one for each pistol

Single Shots & Thrown Weapons:
TN: 72 + range modifiers
Twice, one for each pistol
May be done after full move action

WS  BS  S   T   AG  IN  PE  WP  FE
26  52  33  42  55  26  31  38  34

Wounds: 14/14     Fate: 2/2     Fatigue: 0
Special: Change Weapons as free action, automatically cause pinning tests on target
Wings of the Angel: Super Tearing, bolters go to 3d10 take highest 1. 

Skills:
Athletics (Str)
Awareness (Per)
Dodge (Ag)
Operate (Personal) (Ag) +10

Bolt Pistols  30m  S/2/-  1d10+5 X  Pen 4  Clip: 8/8 Rld: Free; Tearing
-Custom Grips (+5 BS), Quick Releases

Papa's Pistols  35m  S/-/-  1d10+4 I  Pen 2  Clip: 6/6 Rld: Full;
-Trigger Adjustments

Inferno Pistol  10m  S/-/-  2d10+10 E  Pen 12  Clip: 2/3 Rld: Half; Melta

Krak Grenade Thrown_12m S/–/– 2d10+4 X Pen 6 ; Concussive (0)
-x4 Grenades

Fire Bomb Grenade Thrown_12m S/–/– 1d10+3 E Pen 6  ; Blast (3), Flame
-x2 Grenades

Armor: All, AP7 (Chest 8), 15kg, +5 BS, Photovisor, Power Source

Jump Pack 
-Double Base Movement and travel in any direction without regard for obstacles. 
For all other purposes, she counts as having taken the appropriate Movement
action. She must land by the end of her Turn. 
-Alternatively, the pack can use maximal thrust to duplicate the Flyer (12) trait 
forup to a minute before the turbines require a minute to cool.

Feats: 
Ambidextrous + Two Weapon Fighting (Ballistic) + Gunslinger - duel wield without penalty
Double Team - additional +10 when outnumbering enemy
Independent Targeting - Fire at separate targets
Hip Shooting - Fire both pistols after full move action
Lightning Reflexes - take agility test to act normally instead of being ambushed.
Marksman - Ignore Ranged Penalties
Rapid Reaction - May re-roll initiative
Rapid Reload - Reload bolt pistols as free action

• Locked thread